Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WalkingDead182 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2006, 02:25 AM
    Help am I Insane??

Hi I'm Sammy And I'm 13 Years Old. We've Recently Moved Houses This Year And It Seems To Me That Our New House Is Haunted. We Have A Pool Out The Back And Today I Was Just Looking In It To See How Cold It Was And Suddenly I Felt A Push On My Back. I Fell In The Water And Hit My Head. When I Came Up No One Was There And I Got Freeked. At Night The Pool Lights Flicker And I Hear Splashs When No Ones In The Pool. Also When I'm Walking To My Room I See A Quick Glimps Of A Person Or Something, Its Just This White Light. I Don't Know If Its Just Me Or There's Really A Sprit In The House. When I Was Younger I Use To See Sprits But I Haven't Seen One Since We Moved Into This House. Is There Anyqay I Can Make Them Leave My Mind :confused:
    jahnplay Posts: 83, Reputation: -1

Dec 30, 2006, 02:29 AM
    Is it just you or your family too

Dec 30, 2006, 02:30 AM
    Its Just Me And My Brother Sometimes See Them To

Dec 30, 2006, 02:41 AM
    Tell yor parents and try to record it on a camera and show it to your parents if you can or when you see something like that again wake them up and tell them what you saw and let let them see it

Dec 30, 2006, 02:51 AM
    That's A Pretty Good Idea Thank You
    But I Have Told My Mum Once And She Said It Was Just My Imagination
    She Just Told Me When I Was Little I Kept Saying I Was Playing With Angels So She Never Really Believed Me When I Told Her about the whole pool thing

Dec 30, 2006, 03:02 AM
    Just show her when something like that happens at least record it on a mic or a tape and let her listen, you can turn on the lights at the pool and see if someone is there but camera with nightshot will do
    colonel000036 Posts: 32, Reputation: 3

Jan 27, 2007, 07:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingDead182
    Hi I'm Sammy And I'm 13 Years Old. We've Recently Moved Houses This Year And It Seems To Me That Our New House Is Haunted. We Have A Pool Out The Back And Today I Was Just Looking In It To See How Cold It Was And Suddenly I Felt A Push On My Back. I Fell In The Water And Hit My Head. When I Came Up No One Was There And I Got Freeked. At Night The Pool Lights Flicker And I Hear Splashs When No Ones In The Pool. Also When I'm Walking To My Room I See A Quick Glimps Of A Person Or Something, Its Just This White Light. I Dont Know If Its Just Me Or There's Really A Sprit In The House. When I Was Younger I Use To See Sprits But I Havent Seen One Since We Moved Into This House. Is There Anyqay I Can Make Them Leave My Mind :confused:
    Contact John Edwards the guy on US TV. He is really amazing. I also think he is legitimate. He could help if anyone can. Good luck. James
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2007, 08:29 PM
    They are not in your mind, but it is something that is real. The ideas of setting up a camera and microphone is an excellent idea.

Adults that have a mindset, tend to be closed minded and do not take the experiances of children seriously. It is a shame that they take it so lightly. Adults have a lot to learn from children.

I believe that if you pray and think about not wanting to see them anymore. Maybe you will have your prayer answered. At the same time you being able to experience these things can be used as a gift. It depends on you and what you want to do.

Joe
    Kynon777 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2007, 07:17 PM
    Hi I'm Sammy And I'm 13 Years Old. We've Recently Moved Houses This Year And It Seems To Me That Our New House Is Haunted. We Have A Pool Out The Back And Today I Was Just Looking In It To See How Cold It Was And Suddenly I Felt A Push On My Back. I Fell In The Water And Hit My Head. When I Came Up No One Was There And I Got Freeked. At Night The Pool Lights Flicker And I Hear Splashs When No Ones In The Pool. Also When I'm Walking To My Room I See A Quick Glimps Of A Person Or Something, Its Just This White Light. I Dont Know If Its Just Me Or There's Really A Sprit In The House. When I Was Younger I Use To See Sprits But I Havent Seen One Since We Moved Into This House. Is There Anyqay I Can Make Them Leave My Mind :confused:
    Hello Sammy. I'm Kyle. I hope you know that you are not alone in this nor are you insane. Many have experienced these types of things and many of those are young people like you. Some people move into a home that seems "haunted" and others seem to be "haunted" no matter where they go. I want you to know that there is an answer and a way to stop it! Recording it won't stop it and many adults find it hard to believe no matter what you show them. You and anyone else who wants to know need to e-mail me so we can talk. By the way, I think it's awesome that you used to play with angels!!
    colonel000036 Posts: 32, Reputation: 3

Jan 28, 2007, 08:56 PM
    I agree with many of the folks that have posted. There is something out there. You have a mind that is tuned in to that frequency. I guess you could look at it as a blessing or a curse. I saw a recent interview with John Edwards (crossing over TV show)and he said the same thing. He always told people but they never believed him.

He said he started going to psychic fairs and this is where he found his gift. He also learned how to channel it. Not to mention you would be around folks who knew what you were experiencing.

It is worth a try.

James
    spoiledangel Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2007, 09:17 PM
    Simply put you have two options you can ignore it and hope it will go away depending on how aggressive the spirit is or you can pray for protection guardian angles is what they are called and ignore it at the same time and this is much more efficient very important don't talk about it in the house or surrounding areas then it know you see it an will bother you
    pumkin2 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2007, 11:47 AM
    Well sammy, I am 20 years old and I have never seen a spirit, I have felt one or two but never actuallt seen one or was touch by one, but I do study on hauntings, orbs, paranormal and poltergeists... I have been studying them since I was your age. One thing you have to do is NEVER EVER call to a spirit without consent from a paranormal expert, anything you try to call to, say a friend or family member who past, the outcome may be different.. and danger is heading your way. Another thing to know is that if the "spirit" has physically pushed you or touched you in anyway, is not called a spirit... it is called a poltergeist. These "poltergeists" are spiritual beings that are lost between worlds, and they are usually angy or sad and the worst thing is... they don't want to leave where they are at... and poltergeists are capable of touch, throwing, hitting,rubbing.breathing... on a person, you can feel them. If this being actually pushed you into the water... and you know something did, you might be dealing with a problem, this being seems angry, or it also might be a "young" being meaning a child who passed and is only playing with you. Either way I would go to the nearest chirch and get your house blessed... right away

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell Thermostat Went Insane [ 8 Answers ]

I have a Honeywell Chromotherm III programmable thermostat (probably 10 years old) that controls my heat pump. Since the temperatures in Phoenix have become moderate, the thermostat was in the off position. Yesterday I left the house in the morning and returned about 6 PM. The temperature in the...

Please help with this movie I'm going insane [ 1 Answers ]

All I remember is it was set in space and was based around humans and aliens dueling in an arena. I think it was 80s possibly early 90s and I'm sure one of the monsters looked a little like a giant cricket, and its weakness was its stomach, and another alien had cybernetic attachements please...

I'm going insane over this kids show I used to watch! [ 5 Answers ]

OK, so this has been bothering me for years, and my friends are sick of hearing me question people about it. So, here it is: It was a early 90's, maybe late 80's, kids show. It had a guy with facial hair and he played the acustic guitar. It was set in a forest, and the animals were puppets I...

Getting insane - jakarta commons fileupload [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was reading an article about the org.apache.commons.fileupload component here: http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2003/06/25/commons.html?page=3 and also here: http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/fileupload/using.html and it just seems not to work for me. I would appreciate your...

I may sound insane but... [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, you may think I'm crazy but please help me! I'm still in middle school but I want to get pregnant, but I don't want to get in trouble from my mother, but I really want a baby! If you got to know but never saw my face you might think I was 21 or over! So I know that I'm responsible enough! How...

View more questions Search