Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cuvfire Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2010, 02:03 PM
    Can a Control Board cause a Blower Motor to cease/burn working ?
    My technician went to this house to replace a tstat, once on scene he had trouble with the wiring, he cause the control board to stop working, but when another company arrived to replace the board they discovered that the blower motor has also stopped working, now is this a coincidence or can a control board really cause a motor that size to stop working ?
    Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

45692-001 blower control board will not turn blower on in either heat or cooling mode [ 2 Answers ]

Armstrong G1N80 furnace blower control board will not turn on fan at all. Not in heat or cooling mode. I can hear a click when fan should be energized, but no fan startup. Pigtailed the fan hot and neutral,and fan works fine. Is this just a blower control board problem, or something else? We had...

Dual fuel rheem furnace not working, defrost control board replaced still not working [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there, I have a Rheem furnace and is only one year old. Recently my furnace didn't come on so I had someone come out and look at it and it turns out it was the defrost board on the heat pump that was bad. I replaced the board with a new one and turned the system on and it worked on heat and...

Blower Fan is not working, need control board for Ducane. [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I get a Control Board for Ducane Furnace Model MPGA100B4A? My tech cannot find one?

Carrier Blower Control board knocked out by lightning [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know how to hard wire the blower on my Carrier AC unit until I can get a new part for the blower control board? Also where can I shop for this board? Following a lighting strike, the fan stopped blowing even though the outside AC unit still ran. Thanks

Wiring question for new blower control board [ 1 Answers ]

Just bought the Lennox blower control board replacement kit - 31M73 I'm stuck on wiring the transformer--- The five wires coming out of the transformer going to the old board are - Yellow - common Blue - 24 vac Orange-L2 XFMER Primary Black - L1 XFMER Primary Red - PARK

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.