Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Nov 30, 2010, 12:00 PM

Anytime :p

Gahh that sounds delicious. I always want spray cheese but my mother never lets me buy it. I even live on my own, but I am sure if she found it I my cupboards she would have a fit.

Shh don't tell anyone, but I pretty much ate an entire bag of roast chicken chips and half a brick of cheese to myself.
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2010, 12:03 PM
    Why won't she let you buy spray cheese? What if its mailed to you? In a package for like a Christmas gift or something? She can't say no then! HA!
    Dogs Expert

Nov 30, 2010, 12:17 PM

Hahaha! Good idea! She thinks it's the epiphany of un healthy food. I beg to differ. I think something like pork rinds would be. My mother has always been obsessed with healthy eating and weight-loss.

To be honest, I don't even know if our grocery stores sell that stuff.

OMG, I am watching Oprah, and she is interviewing Kody Brown and his sister wives. I just could never fathom sharing my husband with other women, being scheduled in for intimate time.
    Dogs Expert

Nov 30, 2010, 12:19 PM

If you are bored, you could always have a look at my thread.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/recipe...ml#post2616351
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2010, 12:30 PM
    First off all I would take spray cheese over those pork things any day. I agree with you. Not to mention they look like deep friend pig fat. Go figure, the name.

I will post a recipe for sure. My minutes are limited right now. The boss in on his way so I have been warned. He is hating I am so happy at the other job. To fun for me.
    Dogs Expert

Nov 30, 2010, 12:33 PM

Lol, OK. I should start figuring out what I am going to cook for supper. Better be on your best behavior ;)
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2010, 12:39 PM
    Well I do what I want when he is here. But I shut this laptop pretty quick when he walks in. I walked away from it one time and he started clicking around my personal emails. Oh that set me off. Last month he heard my cell beep with a text. He also picked that up. Couldn't believe it. Personal is personal!

Does anyone make wings for your holidays? Mine are awesome. My family all love them and request them. I could post that one.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2010, 06:45 AM

Nobody makes me wings sunny :(
    Dogs Expert

Dec 1, 2010, 10:14 AM

I'd love the recipe Sunny! Bear, I'd make you wings if you weren't millions of miles away ;)
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2010, 11:11 AM

Just stopping in to say hi. We got back yesterday from our Thanksgiving trip. We went to Ann Arbor to meet some new family and had a great time. From there, we took a train to Chicago, and from Chicago home. We just thought it would be a new experience. It was fun, but a lot more cramped than we expected. Anyway, it feels good to be home again. :)
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2010, 11:17 AM

Good Afternoon.
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2010, 12:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear View Post
    nobody makes me wings sunny :(

Aww bear I would. I would even eat them with you if you were closer. Fly on over here would you!
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2010, 12:10 PM
    Hey adam.

Glad you had a good time JLo.

Guess what? I am the happy owner of the new home. I just got back from my closing. Done deal. Yipee.
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2010, 12:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 88sunflower View Post
    Hey adam.

Glad you had a good time JLo.

Guess what? I am the happy owner of the new home. I just got back from my closing. Done deal. Yipee.
    Yay
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2010, 12:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_89 View Post
    Yay
    Finally. This closing has taken forever. Finally last week I called and seriously put my foot down. Told them I was starting a new job and couldn't take time off so snap to it. I waited long enough for them. It was ready at one point and then they said it wasn't. All mistakes on that end not mine.
    Dogs Expert

Dec 1, 2010, 02:26 PM

Congrats Sunny! This really has been your month hasn't it!
    Jlo, glad you had a good time, sounds like it was an amazing rip.

Hey Adam, how goes things?

Thanks for all the great recipes guys! Keep 'em coming!
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2010, 02:49 PM

Peace out y'all
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2010, 05:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    Congrats Sunny! This really has been your month hasn't it!
    Jlo, glad you had a good time, sounds like it was an amazing rip.

Hey Adam, how goes things?

Thanks for all the great recipes guys! Keep 'em coming!
    Hi Bella,

How is everything? I bet your daughter is getting excited for Christmas. During our trip, one of the family friends visited several times with her 15 month old son. He was so cute, and John ended up playing with him a lot and rocking him to sleep. It was so cute to see.

I made a very rich pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving. A lot of people commented that it was the best they had ever tasted. Would you like that recipe?
    Dogs Expert

Dec 1, 2010, 06:14 PM

Sure! Any recipe you want to share I want to see! :D

That is so cute about John and the baby. There is nothing sweeter than watching a man get all soft and lovey with a baby.
    Any plans for young Jlo's and John's in your future?

E is estatic for Christmas. My dad took her to his work Christmas party they held for the kids, and she came home screaming "I MET SANTA"! It was very cute. All she wants is a yo-yo. I have no idea where she got that from lol.

All is quiet other than that. Haven't heard any thing about the court date yet. I did see him one day when I was driving down the street. He was on his front step, well I assume it was his front step as he is on house arrest.
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2010, 06:55 PM
    I'll put the recipe up later - time to make dinner now. :)

I loved watching him play with the little boy, but it was especially a tender moment when he rocked him to sleep. We definitely want children. We were thinking we'd start in 2 years, but we are basically open to whatever happens. I just think it would be nice for us to have some time alone together first.

A yoyo? You are getting off easy! Something tells me she'll get a lot more than that, though.

I'm glad to hear it's quiet now. Hope it stays that way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alty's chit chat thread part 3 [ 1506 Answers ]

Alty wasn't here to continue it so here it is. Continue your chit chat you chit chatters...

Alty's chit chat thread part 2 [ 1500 Answers ]

Well the last one didn't last long. We really are a chatty bunch. Here's another 1500 posts to fill up. :)

Alty's chit chat thread. [ 1500 Answers ]

You all know that I'm notorious for hijacking threads. I go off on a tangent, drag people with me, and before you know it we're entirely off topic.:o Really, I don't mean to do it, it's just something I do, can't seem to control it. I really am a bad girl, I have to go to KP's room. ;) ...

View more questions Search