Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2010, 06:52 AM
    Adam your to funny. I feel all sorts of energy from you now. Deep fried turkey is awesome. My turkey is usually moist. I usually cut each side open pretty deep and shove a stick of butter in it. Keeps is good and juicy and more fattening. Yummy. But deep fried is way better.
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2010, 06:56 AM
    I am super annoyed. I have been getting hit on for over a year by this guy. I have been telling him no no no. He was just in here before my last post and nagged and nagged at me. He said he knew him and I would be together. What the heck! I said no way. Then he was getting mad. Mad at me because I was telling him I am married and happy to be married. When does no mean yes? Never. I think I finally got through to him. Please let it be so. I am sick of it.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2010, 08:18 AM

I never got mad about us not being able to be together Sunny. I understand although it makes me very sad. I am sorry I annoy you but you are just so beautiful I can't help myself, and also it sounds like you make an awesome turkey so why wouldn't I want to be with you...
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Oct 12, 2010, 10:44 AM

Hahaha Adam! You're funny.

Don't you love it when people can't take no for an answer? NOT!

I tried deep fried turkey last fall, it was freaking awesome!
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2010, 11:26 AM

Thank you

It seems like everyone from all around my family has a dinner, I just need to find the one that is deep frying turkey and go to that one.
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2010, 11:44 AM
    Oh boy. Crap is hitting the fan. People I am nervous. The sherrif and the state are at the other store ready to lock the doors. He has an hour to get there with the money but he is 30 minutes away. What! Jeez maybe that interview I had was a good thing.
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2010, 11:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 88sunflower View Post
    Oh boy. Crap is hitting the fan. People I am nervous. The sherrif and the state are at the other store ready to lock the doors. He has an hour to get there with the money but he is 30 minutes away. What! Jeez maybe that interview I had was a good thing.

What is going on here? Is he being evicted from the store or whatever the case may be? I hope you get the other job because this doesn't sound good at all.
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2010, 11:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_89 View Post
    What is going on here? Is he being evicted from the store or whatever the case may be? I hope you get the other job because this doesn't sound good at all.
    Adam this isn't good. He used to bring in tons of money. But long story short he likes to collect the money but not put it back in the business. He is building a half million dollar home all with cash from the business. Not to mention the Hummer, the Caddys and the toys he has to have. Well slowly this has been catching up to him. Slowly our vendors are not selling to us unless its cash first because he won't pay them. Well same with the workers comp and state taxes. He has been paying me cash under the table for 4 weeks now and its ticking me off. I don't want that. But that's the only way I can get paid right now because of this workers comp thing he has going on. Well now he also hasn't been paying the taxes on the store. Finally after warnings they are there. The party is there to close him down as I sit and type. His only saving grace is this store where I am is only leased. So I am guessing he can keep this open and keep it running. Which he will need. But bad part is all his invoices and in progress jobs will be locked in the other store. Ouch. I don't think he can make it. He was crying. I felt bad. But at the same time he has been so cocky all this time he was digging his own grave.
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2010, 12:09 PM

Well it sounds like he did it to himself. You can only do stuff for so long before it catched up with you and it did catch him. If I were you, I would get out soon. I know you have been trying but it sounds as if he is going quick so I just don't want to see you get stuck in it too.
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2010, 12:33 PM
    Well he lucked out but I am not sure what he is going to do. He just called to have me stop payment on this check I sent out so the money would still be in the account and he could use it. Some how he talked to them and they took what he had and he has to pay the rest tomorrow. The saga will continue.

I should be out soon. I had that interview and the best part was that they didn't call me for the actual job posted. They say I had a strong accounting back ground and they are adding on an accountant. That why they called. I think I have it. I am under the impression once they get me an office and a desk they are adding me on. A couple weeks from what I understood. I don't think they are looking at other applicants.
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2010, 12:39 PM
    On top of all that the hospital he was doing a job at might be suing him. He just found that out before the sherrif call. Did I already say that to? Bad day for the boss. Seriously its crazy here!
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2010, 12:43 PM

No, I don't think you said that. It does sound like it is coming down pretty hard for him but it sounds like things might be looking good for you. It really sounds like you will get the job and it will at least be a real job and secure.
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2010, 01:01 PM
    I agree. Especially since the company is growing. If they are adding positions on in this economy that's great. I am holding my breath. Its exactly the type job I want. Its what I am good at. Its what I went to school for. Its all going to be good I hope.

Where has everyone been? I know some people have left but gosh where is red? I keep missing stringer.
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2010, 01:12 PM

I know I am not seeing many people either. It has mainly been me and you today.
    Dogs Expert

Oct 12, 2010, 02:23 PM

I've been over loaded with school and tests and studying and school and school oh did I mention I am really busy with school? Whahahah, I feel like all I do is study/school/study/test/study...
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 12, 2010, 04:27 PM
    Sunny, I wish you the best of luck on getting the job. :)
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Oct 12, 2010, 05:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    I've been over loaded with school and tests and studying and school and school oh did I mention I am really busy with school? Whahahah, I feel like all I do is study/school/study/test/study....
    I am here Sunny. I am just feeling a bit ill, moments ago I left dinner in the washroom... ugh (sorry). I have a splitting headache too, it feels like it wants to take my head off... sinuses I believe.

Bella I remember going through all that 'stuff' too, some time ago. Now Marta is also, she is taking anatomy and psych II. She has been studying very long hours way into the wee morning hours, we sometimes need to make an appointment to say 'hi.' She is at class now until 9:30 PM taking a test in anatomy, she had to learn among other things 208 bones in the body for this test. My poor babe... she is going to need a hug when she gets home tonight.

I am very proud of her, she is somewhat a perfectionist and has aced all her tests so far, smart too... :)
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2010, 05:09 PM

Sorry guys and gals

I nip in here and there because I'm at work when we're usually chatting and can't get as much free time now :(

And when I get home I'm either too knackered or have things to get sorted that I don't seem to get time to visit in my free time:(

Really miss being a proper student with all that free time :(
    Dogs Expert

Oct 12, 2010, 05:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    I am here Sunny. I am just feeling a bit ill, moments ago I left dinner in the washroom....ugh (sorry). I have a splitting headache too, it feels like it wants to take my head off...sinuses I believe.

Bella I remember going through all that 'stuff' too, some time ago. Now Marta is also, she is taking anatomy and psych II. She has been studying very long hours way into the wee morning hours, we sometimes need to make an appointment to say 'hi.' She is at class now until 9:30 PM taking a test in anatomy, she had to learn among other things 208 bones in the body for this test. My poor babe...she is going to need a hug when she gets home tonight.

I am very proud of her, she is somewhat a perfectionist and has aced all her tests so far, smart too... :)
    Congrats to Marta! I hope she excels at what she does. I hope she aced her tests. Perfection isn't always a bad thing... :)

Lucky for me, I haven't dove into the night classes... yet...

I am having a hard time with my chemistry, but I love it.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 12, 2010, 06:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    I am having a hard time with my chemistry.
    You just haven't met the right person is all ;)

<--- runs away

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alty's chit chat thread part 3 [ 1506 Answers ]

Alty wasn't here to continue it so here it is. Continue your chit chat you chit chatters...

Alty's chit chat thread part 2 [ 1500 Answers ]

Well the last one didn't last long. We really are a chatty bunch. Here's another 1500 posts to fill up. :)

Alty's chit chat thread. [ 1500 Answers ]

You all know that I'm notorious for hijacking threads. I go off on a tangent, drag people with me, and before you know it we're entirely off topic.:o Really, I don't mean to do it, it's just something I do, can't seem to control it. I really am a bad girl, I have to go to KP's room. ;) ...

View more questions Search