Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donnabynum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2010, 12:16 PM
    I only have a land line phone and no cell phone how can I see when someone is calling
    When I'm on the computer I can't receive my calls because I have dial up for my computer
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 28, 2010, 12:20 PM

You'll have to get Caller ID or voice mail. When I had dial-up, phone calls used to knock me offline.
    ivankruss Posts: 29, Reputation: 4

Oct 2, 2010, 01:50 PM
    You will also have to get a phone model that's showing the caller ID, although I can imagine they all have that function these days.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 2, 2010, 03:09 PM

Or you can get a separate CallerID box.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cell phone bill has blocked numbers how can I see who my husband is calling? [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is making blocked calls on his cell , went the bill comes in I see blocked numbers all the time . I just would like to get the number? I know he is cheating only if I could get the blocked number?

How to configure office landline phone exchange for mobile phone calling [ 1 Answers ]

We have DLT TC-416 telephone exchange switch in our office. We have 2 phone lines connected i.e. PHONE-LINE1 & PHONE-LINE2 and 6 telephones are connected inside the office. I want to configure it such that all the mobile phone calls e.g. 03331234567 which start from digit 0 (zero) should...

Land phone repairwhat to do when the phone line from phone needs a new plg [ 2 Answers ]

Why isn't my modular plug working from my phone

Land line phone commands [ 1 Answers ]

Hi simple for some I know but the thing is I cannot remember how to forward a land line phone to another land line phone forinstance in an office where one person is leaving so forwards his phone to someone else's until removed if someone does know that would be great. Also if they do if they could...

Blocked Phone number calling wireless cell phone [ 4 Answers ]

Hello my name is Jessica. Is there anyway anyone can help me figure out a blocked number that is calling my cell phone? If there is anyway to find out who the blokced number is that is really calling me.

View more questions Search