Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blah1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2006, 12:05 AM
    I have a BIG problem and only a LITTLE time to spare
    I need some help.. I'm the last month I have had sex with three people... in sept. I was checked for the usual and I had I never had gotten my meds for it so I still have it.. about two days ago I went to the doctor with my cousin to get checked. Because I had some red bumps on my vagina. The are all red they hurt when I scratch them or pick at them, when I leave them alone they don't hurt.. I am very scared . I know that my first sexual partner doesn't have anything because he was in the hospital and they would have noticed something. He had to take all this tests. The second on is the one who I think burned me. Yet I don't know if I have anything. The third on is my present boyfriend. And I know he doesn't have any bumps . I went to the doctor but I scared. Can anyone help me out, maybe tell me what it is? :confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 30, 2006, 12:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by blah1234
    i had i never had gotten my meds for it so i still have it..
    Can you please tell me what "IT" is? You don't say what you have. Unless doctors are looking for something specific they may not find what your partner has.

Did the doctor tell you you have something?
    bkdaniels Posts: 140, Reputation: 12

Dec 30, 2006, 02:43 PM
    It is nearly impossible to determine any characteristic or a Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) or Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) because of the many different manifestations it can take. The infections are still fairly new and not all causes are fully understood by medical personnel.

Therefore when a STD or STI is suspected, the Center For Disease Control and Prevention requires that all sexual partners be tested. Not all signs of infection appears in all indivisuals so it is a possibility that you may have had this way before your previous sexual encounters.

Herpes Simplex Virus 2, for example. HVS-2 is transmitted through sexual contact; symptoms may begin as a series of mostly painful blisters on the penis and inside the vagina and cervix.

The blisters usually dry up and vanish within a week or so, even without treatment, but unfortunately that is not the end of it. Months, sometimes years, later HSV-2 will recur, striking with the same virulence as before.

Nonspecific Urethritis is a catchall veneral disease, other that gonorrhea, that causes inflammation of the uretha. Granuloma Inguinale is a slow-growing veneral disease which is often passed as a secondary infection; First appearances are pimples, blisters, or nodules that turn into beffy red ulcers with a slight purulent discharge.

Lymphogranuloma Venereum (LGV)is another world-wide veneral disease caused by a virus and can begin by small blisters or pimples appearing in the genital area, which can also heal quickly. The lymph nodes in the groin later swells up within about 3 days - 3 weeks.

If you have gotten no medication or antibiotics from you Doctor, you can feel free to visit a local clinic or your local Health Department. If you have no condoms, you can get them from one of these two place too, for free.

Hope this answers your question!

REFERENCE(S)

1. (CDC) Center Of Disease Control an Prevention, 2006. General Information - STD information from CDC
    Miss V Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2006, 03:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by blah1234
    i need some help.. im the last month i have had sex with three people ... in sept. i was checked for the usual and i had i never had gotten my meds for it so i still have it.. about two days ago i went to the doctor with my cousin to get checked. because i had some red bumps on my vagina. the are all red they hurt when i scratch them or pick at them, when i leave them alone they dont hurt.. i am very scared . i know that my first sexual partner doesnt have anything because he was in the hospital and they would have noticed some thing. He had to take all this tests. the second on is the one who i think burned me. yet i dont know if i have anything. the third on is my present boyfriend. and i know he doesnt have any bumps . i went to the doctor but i scared. Can anyone help me out, maybe tell me what it is??:confused:
    You don't have a little time to spare. Time's up. Deal with it before it becomes a bigger problem or secondary to a full head of hair, two eyes and teeth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Big math problem [ 19 Answers ]

I just got into middleschool and I am having huge problems with math my dad says that I might just find it boring and not be trying but I try really hard and yet my brain just won't work and its not a that I'm a dunce my reading is 7 grades above me and I write great poetry math just doesn't click

Messed up big time with girl [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all glad I found this forum as it contains a wealth of useful knowledge but I need others opinions about a situation I have. I am 20 in college and have never really had a serious relationship. In the past year or so I started talking with some girls at different times and have been very close...

Windows 98 please help with big problem [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how to go back a few days when my computer was working good, i know you go to start, run, type a word, like Msconfig, and ok... you can choose a day that your computer was working good. Thank you... [email protected] Please e-mail me...

I [ 7 Answers ]

OK, basically I met a girl we started seeing each other, then she decided to stop things and when I had moved on she kept on coming back again and again. We ended up seeing each other again, no sex and then I summer things stepped up and we started going out, she then when away for 2 months and is...

Spare key does not turn in the ignition [ 5 Answers ]

First of all I would like to say hello and I am new to Ask Me Help Desk Forums. My problem started with the key breaking in half while it was in the ignition. I was on my way home, parked, and turned the engine off. I then pulled the keys out of the ignition. As I was getting out of the...

View more questions Search