Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    duh101 Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2010, 03:08 AM
    Sunburn
    Got Sunburn today :( Any remedies or tips to help the redness to go down? Or anything that might help it heal or hurt less?
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2010, 05:43 AM

Aloe vera gel is usually pretty good. You can get it at most drug stores and Walmarts.

Sep 28, 2010, 02:19 PM

Cool thanks
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Sep 28, 2010, 02:35 PM

Aloe Vera is really good for sunburn!
    Also be sure to wear sun screen on your body and face!
    For specific areas of dry skin or even lips, try Aquaphor, or try washing your face with it, maybe it will help with the sunburn.

Sep 28, 2010, 02:44 PM

Is it OK to put make up like foundation ext over a sunburn face?
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Oct 2, 2010, 06:11 PM

The skin may be fragile where it is sunburned, so I would not recommend using foundation. Since your skin is healing, it would be best to not use too many products on it right now. You should try healing the sunburn. What is your reason for using the foundation? Is the sunburn pealing, or is it just red and irritated?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sunburn Boils [ 2 Answers ]

My cheer team had a car wash and it was really hot out and I didn't wear sunscreen and I got really burnt and now I have like these bumbs on my nose and I don't want them to start peeling cause I have one week of school left, how can I get rid of it fast?

Bad Sunburn [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I got a really bad sunburn on my face 2 days ago I've been using aloe when I can!! But it has already began to peel and the skin under the peeling skin is really red what should I do or can I do to get rid of the redness

Sunburn [ 3 Answers ]

Long story short... 5 hours of drunken river tubing with minimal sunblock. From about an inch above my ankle to my knee is fried... but that's not really the issue. My ankles and feet have swollen so much it's hard to walk on them... I was thinking about going to the hospital... and I read some...

Help! Sunburn! [ 1 Answers ]

I went out to the beach the other day with some friends. Unfortunately we forgot to reapply the sun cream and when I realised I started getting slightly pink I went to go put some more cream on, but couldn't find our sunscream bottle, so I had to use the life gaurds. I woke up this morning and am a...

Sunburn [ 11 Answers ]

Tell me what you think... My boyfriend is out in the sun most of the day, from around 11 until about 4. How long do you think is too long? and how long until he gets skin cancer? I try to tell him everyday that its not good for him but he just won't listen. Any advice?

View more questions Search