Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Grammarian-Bot Posts: 78, Reputation: 2

Dec 29, 2006, 08:52 PM
    Can't install my XP
    Well I have Dell Inspiration 1150 with WinXP. A couple of days ago, I was working and suddenly my screen blacked out and then the OS wasn't loading. Then I formated my hard drive completely, thinking that it might be a virus. After that, when ever I try to install my OS, it copies all the files then restarts the computer and after that when the XP screen comes in where it says the 40min remaining and 35min remaining etc, the computer gets stuck over there. I have tried to installed it several times but all in vain. So, can someone tell me that is there any thing wrong with my hard drive.
    Please help.
    GB
    04091985 Posts: 86, Reputation: 2

Jan 9, 2007, 02:05 AM
    Its not the problem of your hard disk . I recommend you to give your system to the service center and tell what all problems you faced . This is the problem caused either by motherboard or the processor. So cross checking these two components may sort out your problems

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Re install? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have bought a new PC just over a month ago. Since going on the internet for the first night without anti virus protection... (I know how stupid... ) I received a worm on the PC. I have tried to download virus programs or any other similar type of software yet I cannot download it because my...

Install help, please [ 2 Answers ]

I am installing a HONEYWELL RTH110B The outputs read: Rh Rc W Y G I have a red, blue, white, yellow and green wire coming from the wall. I have read something about a "jumper" from Rh to Rc... But what's that? I also don't know what to do w/ the blue?

What do I need to do a full XP install? [ 5 Answers ]

I just purchased a used DELL PC from the salvage unit at my university. It looks like it has Windows NT and a lost/unknown administrator password. I want to wipe everything and install XP or XP Home. I can buy some sort of XP upgrade CD through the university's staff purchase program: Windows...

New Install on Toilet [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing a total remodeling job on a pier and beam house, all new plumbing and electric. We are adding a new bathroom. Sub floor is 3/4" treated plywood and will have linoleum as the finish. How far is the toilet flange placed from the wall? And do I have to install a closet flange? Main...

View more questions Search