Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darkus22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2010, 03:33 PM
    A girl asked me out but I have never been out with anyone before so how do I say no
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 27, 2010, 03:38 PM

"No thanks!"

Just curious, is it fear, or you just don't want to go out with her that's stopping you?
    darkus22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2010, 03:42 PM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    Definitely fear
    dangerousdragon Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2010, 09:15 AM
    Sit down and talk to her about it? I don't know never been asked...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 15, 2010, 11:45 AM

Surprise yourself, and say yes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I finally asked this girl out and she said yes... [ 5 Answers ]

But I'm already doubting myself and the situation. There is the girl who I've had the biggest crush on for the longest time, but I never had the courage to ask her out as I wasn't sure if she was interested, even though I picked up some subtle signs of interest. So today, I said 'screw it, I'm...

I asked a girl I liked out and she didn't reply [ 4 Answers ]

So I've been talking to this girl I know on chat for a few months and I like her and I think she likes me , I asked her out on Facebook chat about a couple of weeks ago and she just did'nt reply and we have not spoken since , does anyone have any advice on what I should do ?

My girlfriends asked me if it was OK if she went out with another girl while we were [ 4 Answers ]

My girlsfriend is Bi and we have been going out for a month and a half. She asked me during school if it would be all right with me if she could go out with a another girl while we were dating. She said it wasn't cheating if it was with the same sex in her eyes. And she said that nothing would...

I asked out a girl now whar? [ 1 Answers ]

I asked out a girl and she said I will think about it! What should I do? What if she says no? What if she says yes?? Need immediate help! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: confuseddater!

View more questions Search