Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tricky1549 Posts: 126, Reputation: 2

Sep 27, 2010, 11:21 AM
    Are there any real on-line businesses that aren't a ripoff?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 27, 2010, 11:24 AM

Yes, many of them. Having an online presence is very important to businesses nowadays. What do you want to buy?
    tomwiller Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2010, 12:20 AM
    As of now... Large percentage of ripoff are selling online. Try to search for their reputation if they are original not ripoff... :D
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 28, 2010, 08:48 AM

Tricky1549 : Sorry ,I stated that wrong. I'd like to do an on-line business. I'm retiring soon and would like to do something on-line but a complete neophyte on this issue. Thanks for any help you can offer.
    Well, it all depends on if you have a product or service to sell. I'm recently retired and am creating two Web sites, one for writers and one for job seekers. I will have to figure out how to create my sites so people can find me, plus figure out fair prices that will give me an income.

What products or services do you have to sell/offer? Do you carve animals, knit sock monkeys, have an unusual skill that you can use somehow to make money? Your imagination is your only limitation.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2010, 08:59 AM

Hello t:

You buy stuff at garage sales and sell it on Ebay?

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Free real on line paid surveys [ 7 Answers ]

I want real on line paid survey sites

Consent real estate line [ 2 Answers ]

A man that owes me money has accepted that I put a consent lien on his house. I need to find out where to get the form or how to do it. I do not need to sue him he has agreed to this.

Can LLC combine two line of businesses? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All, I could use a little help with couple questions I have. I am interested in opening up tax return filing business. Would like to start with personal tax returns and eventually want to do both personal and business. My wife is in healthcare field and works on 1099 basis so our CPA...

How to check if businesses are real or scams? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I've been contacted by a company called wakefield lieberman, they are based in switzerland they have an email address and web site and stuff but I don't know how to check them out and see if they are real, they have offered we stocks but it would cost be 700 pound which I want to invest but...

View more questions Search