Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    QU_23 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2010, 07:55 AM
    I had a dream that my Ex told me he died and then came alive again in your dream?
    We haven't really spoke in a while he's been acting weird and only responds when he wants to and I believe he is in a new relationship. We are only friends but he seems to be interested in what I'm doing and wants to get back with me somehow. I'm not sure how this dream relates to anything. Please help me figure this out.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2010, 08:10 AM

He's on your mind, your dream could be a Metaphore?
    I'm try to figure the meaning of me eating a 10 pound Marshmellow in a dream?
    I woke up and my Pillow was gone?
    Good Luck.
    QU_23 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2010, 09:30 AM
    Comment on Stratmando's post
    Oh wow that's a tough one!. but thanks;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Died in the dream? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Wanted to ask. I always dream periodic dreams.. like 1 dream per 1-2months. And they are very strange for me.. Yesterday I was dreaming that I was on my bed. Then I woke up and felt strange feeling in my body. That it is difficult to move. Than I tried to fly bit up the bed. And I did it....

Died in the dream? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Wanted to ask. I allways dream periodic dreams.. like 1 dream per 1-2months. And they are very strange for me.. Yesterday I was dreaming that I was on my bed. Then I woke up and felt strange feeling in my body. That it is difficult to move. Than I tried to fly bit up the bed. And I did it....

View more questions Search