Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilthechic Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Sep 27, 2010, 02:26 AM
    How to give the best musical auditions
    What are the do(s) and don't(s) that should be observed when going for a music audition? What should the wardrobe be like and what songs should be chosen? Is there a wining song that is perfect for an acapella audition?
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Sep 27, 2010, 02:57 AM
    Are you trying out for a musical, or to perform in clubs, or a choral group.
    These would be factors in choosing wardrobe and song selection.

But whatever song you choose, make sure you know it extremely well, are comfortable that
    It is in your range but shows what you are capable of doing, and is representative of the style or niche you wish to enter.

What are your plans?
    lilthechic Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Sep 27, 2010, 03:29 AM

I am trying out for a music competition like Idols. I really want to impress the judges but I don't want to pick an ordinary every day song. I have two weeks to perfect one song before I get to stand in front of them and I want to get it right. Plus am I judged on my appearance? I can sing comfortably on a B Flat and can go as far as an E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good songs for auditions [ 7 Answers ]

I have a audition for annie I'm 10 I don't know what to sing you can sing anything What should I sing??

Good songs for auditions? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 14 yr old girl and I'm auditioning for willy wonka the musical any good songs I should do? I've been singing for awhile now but I don't know what to do...

Auditions for Jekyll [ 2 Answers ]

So I am going to be auditioning for Jekyll and Hyde in a couple of months, and really want to be Lucy. What would be some good songs to audition with? I am a soprano but I prefer to sing mezzo and belt.

Need to find acting auditions [ 2 Answers ]

I want to get started on my acting career. What is the best way to find out where auditions are being held? Is having an agent necessary to getting jobs? What should be the start pay for a beginning actor?

Where can I go to find auditions for commercials or sitcoms ? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I'm a 14 year old boy. & I'm really interested to start acting on Television. Maybe I can start acting on a T.V commercial or maybe as an extra in a movie or in a T.V series. I live on B.C Canada, but I'm not sure on where can I go to get started on this acting career? Where can I go on my...

View more questions Search