Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edisan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2006, 03:17 PM
    Losing Hard drive space
    I've been converting my vob. Files to avi. And putting them on my extra drive(D drive).But I keep losing hard drive space on my main drive also(C drive).I have checked the properties of the files and it is going to the right drive (D)I'm using Ireverter to convert to avi. And DVD Decrypter to rip my DVDs just in case you are wandering. PLEASE HELP I'm running out of C drive space. I have also run Checdisk, Defrag, spyware and virus check with no change.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 29, 2006, 03:21 PM
    Sounds like it's writing a series of temp files that aren't being removed after the conversion is complete.
    A great little app to help with this is CCleaner, it's small, simple and best of all FREE.

Dec 29, 2006, 03:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben
    Sounds like it's writing a series of temp files that aren't being removed after the conversion is complete.
    A great little app to help with this is CCleaner, it's small, simple and best of all FREE.

Thanks I'' try it out

Dec 29, 2006, 04:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by edisan
    Thanks I'' try it out
    It worked thanks you so much!! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cd drive problems/hard drive [ 4 Answers ]

I'm using windows xp pro I've got a lite-on combo cd drive :E Basically I tried 2 fix my e drive because it wasn't reading cds (on dvds) and I think I put a virus on my computer When I tried 2 restart it came up with something like.. Windows cannot start up properly due to a recent...

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

USB External Hard Drive (drive connect problem) [ 7 Answers ]

After connecting my external hard drive to a usb port. Assigns to a used drive F. to get to the ext hd I have to disconnect F then I'm able to open the ext hd. How can I get the ext. hd to go to the next available drive letter or can I assign one?

Used Up Space On Drive C [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have 3 GB allocated on drive C which is now all used up. On drive D however I have 4 GB unused. Is there a way to move 1-2 GB from D to C? I have a primitive lap top with windows 98 op. system. Many thanks. It's good to know of your site

Hard Disk Space --- ASAP [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 8GB hard drive (C drive). But when I format it it shows only 16MB. When I do Fdisk then it does show me the partition of 8676MB. I cannot install window98 because it says not enough space. Can some one tell me where is the problem and how to rectify Thanks

View more questions Search