Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alvin52 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2010, 08:02 PM
    How to apply for a pardon in calif?
    What is the process for filing for a pardon in California, and what are the chances of getting one?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2010, 04:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvin52 View Post
    What is the process for filing for a pardon in California, and what are the chances of getting one?
    Hello A:

Hire a lawyer. Chances?? Well, if you're a mass murderer, your chances aren't good. But, if you were convicted of possession of marijuana, and have YEARS of criminal free conduct since then, I'd say you have a 40/60 shot at it.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting a Maryland Pardon [ 5 Answers ]

I need to get a pardon because 14 years ago I was a dumb 20 yr old kid that got nailed with Transportation of a firearm in Montgomery County Maryland. (not a felony, non-violent, non-sexual, no victims) I was given 18mos probation which I didn't complete successfully (DUMB KID). In the past 12...

Pardon Process [ 6 Answers ]

What is the process of getting a pardon?

First time pardon [ 2 Answers ]

As my first time felon offender is there a way I can get it removed and what is the pardon do for me..

Presidential pardon [ 2 Answers ]

When a person is convicted to a term of imprisonment with hard labour and on the course of serving his term the fellow is given a presidential pardon while the case still hang on him. Does a new government own the privilege to reign the same person to court on the same charges.

Pardon Exceptions? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I was charged with theft OVER $5000 when I was around 19 and convicted with Theft Under $5000 With community service and 18 month probation. I am now 23 and I have put that part of my life behind me. I have a great career in advertising and most importantly I have learned my lesson. I...

View more questions Search