Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cowboygearedup Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2010, 03:33 PM
    Smith & wesson 6 shot 32. Cal its age
    I required a smith & wesson 32 cal 6 shot small handle pistol... you have to pull the trigger to fire its not double action or single action. The cyl locks in place under the top site. The serial no is 3641 and the first pat's is march 27, 94 and may 22,94 I see no model on it at all... any idea of its age my father once told me when his uncle newt died it was laying on his kitchen table down by the brozos river in Texas my dad died in 2004 he was 83. And he had this pistol all my life I am 60

Check out some similar questions!

Smith and wesson/springfied .32 cal [ 1 Answers ]

I have a nickel with black handles on the top of barrel the last date is 7/25/1872 model # 80596. Were can I find it and what is it worth. It`s in good to high fare condition.

Antique smith and wesson [ 3 Answers ]

I have a smith -wesson 32 long ,5 shot ,break down pistol with ser. #72950. I think last pat. Date is may 11 ,1880. Bright finish with black grips,no trigger guard.can you give information on worth and model ? Thank you Bernie

Smith & wesson revolver 5 shot c. 1880 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a S&W 38 cal that is a 5 shot single.dbl action revolver. The serial number is 95138 with the first pat as Jan 17 & 24 65 and the last May 11 & 25 1880. When was this revolver made. Also what would the general worth be as there is very little blueing left. It has a wood grip with the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.