Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SandiBebop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2006, 02:14 PM
    Trying to find from 1993, 1994
    It's a dog doll. It has a collar that says "Pup" with a motion detector in it. Whenever something passed in front of the whole in the collar, Pup would whine and bark.

It has a Velcro-sealed pouch on the bottom that use to house a battery. It's suppose to be a Rottweiler or a Doberman, I can't remember.

I got it about 16 years ago when I was 4 and I want to be able to find another on Ebay, but I took off all the tags when I was younger, so I don't even know who made it. It is the only toy I have from my childhood and I adore it.
    strychnine Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2007, 01:22 PM
    I think I remember those being... pound pups? Or something... I had one that didn't bark or anything but you could curl its upper lip to make it look mean... donno

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1994 mercury marquis [ 4 Answers ]

My 1994 Mercury Marquis is stuck in park. I can't shift to any gear. Any ideas?

1994 Eagle Vision [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 94 eagle vision that just quit while driving. It has been dying at stop signs, but it usually starts right up. This time it won't start. Does anybody know what might be wrong. Thanks Melonman

1994 gs300 lexus, [ 1 Answers ]

It will not stay runinning, I have replaced computer ,crank sensors

1994 ex coupe 5 speed [ 7 Answers ]

;) I need help. I have a 1994 ex coupe 5 speed. My back up lights and all my lights in side of my car accept my dome light are not coming on. I check all fuse and light buld. Fuses OK. All light bulbs OK. Also my front blinker lights don t come on. I been get to many traffic ticket and I need the...

View more questions Search