Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    esmeraldo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2010, 02:15 PM
    Eyesight problems
    Hi,for past few days I have my problem in my left eye,I'm seeing a small black spot in my left eye,its like a broken glass *** can you tell me what is this.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 27, 2010, 11:49 PM

It COULD be any number of things, macular degeneration comes to mind right away but there's no possible way to tell without being an Optometrist and examining you personally. You need to visit your eye doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eyesight problems - flashing/sparkles [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, I don't know if anyone can help but here goes: Over the last few days I have been having problems with my eyesight, the best I can describe it is like the flashing pixels in a computer/tv - my whole sight is like this. It's not blurred in any way, nor is there any really bright flashing...

Eyesight number [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my optical pres. Reads (R) PLANO for (L) 0.23 under CYL and 100 under axis, for distance and for near its mentioned ADD +1.25sph what does this mean. Furthermore my daughter has 0.75 0.25 120 - 0.50 10 for distance. Should she wear her glasses all the time or only when she needs to see...

My eyesight [ 8 Answers ]

I use to have really great vision. I could read the copyright on the eye chart. My eyesight has gone down hill and I can't afford the eye doctors. I wanted to know what my eyesight is now APPROXIMATE Since it is obviously no longer 20/20 I wear 200+ reading glasses from the $ Tree. Can you...

Foggy Eyesight [ 8 Answers ]

My eyes get really foggy and hazy around the edges. This does not affect my eyesight it just makes me feel hazy I also get migrains a lot. I don't think I need glasses because like I said my eyesight is perfect. But during certain times of the day my eyes just feel really blurry, especially during...

Cat's eyesight [ 1 Answers ]

Is it true that cats can see in the dark, or is this just a myth?

View more questions Search