Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Donald_Duck Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2010, 06:11 AM
    What type of statements would I want to show another business if I wanted them to
    Become part owners with me through the sale of new stock?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2010, 06:36 AM

Hello D:

Your balance sheet and your profit and loss statement. If THOSE don't do it, not much else will.

excon
    Donald_Duck Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2010, 08:56 AM
    Comment on excon's post
    Thanks, just needed some point to start from!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where would a down payment for A new business go on the financial statements? [ 1 Answers ]

A client wrote a check for a down payment on a new business. Should this be expensed on the income statement, or allocated to the balance sheet.

Show the effect of transactions on financial statements for stock [ 1 Answers ]

Show the effect of stock transactions on financial statements when issuing shares of preferred stock at par value

Old 401k.business closed.no statements [ 2 Answers ]

I also believe that I have an old 401k sitting somewhere from an old employer. The problem is I don't have any statements on it and the corp. has long ago gone under. Is there anywhere that you can search using your name, old address, and employer to find out? Thanks.. Joxer151

Wanted business letter describing company activities [ 1 Answers ]

I, am representing a shipping & logitsics firm . The letter should describe my company's credentials and other details . Basically, I need format of introduction letter for my new client for getting . Also I need sample of letter , related to my above mentioned trade.

Show me example of how to preparing a balance sheets and statements [ 3 Answers ]

These is some of the figure I have how to arrange them in the right order. Account Title Debit Credit Cash.. . $ 7,000 Accounts receivable.. . 16,500 Office supplies.. . 2,000 Trucks.. . 170,000 Accumulated depreciation—Trucks.. . ...

View more questions Search