Some of my friends read the TWILIGHT SAGA
    Should I imitate
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 26, 2010, 03:55 AM
    Sure, if you want to follow the herd.
    linwoodboy Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2010, 11:00 AM
    Some people think that you should follow the herd or whatever but be your own self the best books I would suggest is adventure or fantasy or magic. Try one you'll like it believe me.
    jenni87 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2010, 09:53 PM
    You should read whatever you like-if Twilight interests you, give it a try. If not, you could try "The Outsiders," "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime," or anything by Roald Dahl. These are some great books that I still go back and read, and I am 23! You could try talking to your local librarian (they are very nice, smart, and well-read) and they can help you find something in your young adult section that fits your needs.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2010, 11:06 PM

I've always loved the nancy drew books. I read all of the yellow covers and then went back and red some of the original blue covers and then some of the modern paper backs. The yellows were still my very favorite. I also started reading the pretty little liars books, the ones the show is based on (I know, I'm a sucker for the cheesey drama). I'm still on the first one, so far so good.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 14, 2010, 11:36 PM

When I was 12, I read Tarzan of the Apes, tons of fiction about horses (Black Beauty, Black Stallion, National Velvet, My Friend Flicka). Also read Newbery winners (Holes, Bridge to Terabithia, Sounder, A Wrinkle in Time, etc.), White Fang, short stories by O. Henry and Washington Irving and Nathaniel Hawthorne and Bret Harte.

Yes, ask your friendly reader's service librarian to show you these books and so many others.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search