Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Himawari87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2010, 11:16 PM
    Animated film about boy named Michael and a Fairy Princess... possibly an anime ?
    This is going to drive me crazy until I can remember the name of this thing! So it was an animated film I watched over and over as a kid which was soooo sad. I remember it was done in a Fantasia like style with symphonies and the fairy princess looking very etheral. I forget the title ( of course) but it had to do with a young boy ( at least I think he was young ^-^;;;) being shrunk down and entering this etheral, very pretty garden full of fairies and falling in love with the fairy princess. I think possibly that he had a flute or something. Anyway something awful happened in the film... I believe I remember like a black goo or some evil black thing coming and he has to fight it but despite his efforts and just when you think it will be fine she dies a pretty dramatic death and he is transported back to his world. It definitely could be an anime because of the style it was done in. If any one could help me out with this it would just make my day! Thank you! I do not think it was a journey through Fairyland because there was like no talking at all that I remember... But the black goo really sticks out in my mind and how she dies...
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 26, 2010, 08:58 AM

A Journey Through Fairyland

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's-90's animated movie, possibly anime [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know the name of this movie, and I only remember sketchy details about the plot. There is a boy who goes to a music school, or at least goes to school and he brings a clarinet with him. From what I remember of the style it could have been an anime. Anyway. There is a scene in the...

Unknown 90's, possibly 80's children's animated film. Desperate! [ 1 Answers ]

This has been bothering me for years. All I remember is that there was a creature that vaguely looked like a Snorlax from Pokemon. There were other odd creatures in the film. I think it was made in a style similar to Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland. I know this isn't a lot of...

A boy fairy a girl fairy and mother fairy [ 6 Answers ]

So I've been searching for old movies I used to watch as a kid and there is one I just can't remember the name of, but I know as a kid I would flock to that part of the video store and rent it every time along with Vuk the Fox. It was an animated movie, I can never remember how it started, but...

Strange Animated Film possibly from late 70s-80s [ 1 Answers ]

Ive been trying to remember the name of this animated movie I used to watch when I was a kid. It was very strange. It was about a group of animals who lived in the woods in a small village and a fat man who Im guessing was a evil tyrannical king lived in a dark pointy sharp castle. He would send...

View more questions Search