Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2010, 08:59 PM
    Interior painting
    Can I do the cutting in and leave it for a week before painting the rest of the walls?
    mtconc Posts: 119, Reputation: 9

Sep 26, 2010, 01:55 PM
    I am not a painter but I think it is better to do it all at once. If the paint dries where you cut in you may be able to see the line.. maybe a second coat will cover the line? Not sure
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2010, 10:34 PM
    Yes... think you're right and I'll wait for a chance to do it all at once.

Cheers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know what to charge for interior painting and drywall finishing and painting [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know what to charge per square foot to prime and to finish coat new drywall? I am bidding to paint interior walls and ceilings in a new house. One coat primer and one coat finish. Both coats will be sprayed and backrolled. What is an average rate to charge per foot for each coat?

Interior Painting [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't had painting done in several years. I'm in the Del Mar, CA area and I would like to know what the average cost of painting a room with the ceiling and base boards.

Interior Painting [ 1 Answers ]

How much should I charge per hour to do interior painting in Hendricks County, Indiana?

Painting interior [ 3 Answers ]

We are painting the intire interior of a house how do you find square footage for painting

Interior painting [ 7 Answers ]

What should I charge to paint an interior of a house ?

View more questions Search