Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cordovac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2010, 02:48 PM
    What lens do I use with XTi at a football game?
    I like to take pictures from the stands with an XTi. I use the following Canon lenses: 28-135mm IS Ultrasonic, EFS 55-250mm IS, and 75-300 (non IS). I can take great pictures early in the game while it is still sunlight, but as soon as the sun goes down, the pictures start getting blurry. What do I need to buy or what can I do to get better pictures with this camera?

Check out some similar questions!

Top of my foot hurts after football game [ 4 Answers ]

The top of my right foot is giving me a lot of pain when I walk. I played football yesterday and did not noticeably take any impact on my foot but today the top of it, in line with the big toe, hurts a lot. Could be a sprain on the top of my foot or is something broken? I can't curl my toes and...

Where was the Rosebowl football game played in 1942? Bionic Rooster [ 1 Answers ]

What City was the Rosebowl football played in?

Canon Rebel XTi [ 6 Answers ]

I'm looking to buy a new camera, and after much searching and reading over reviews I became interested in the Canon Rebel XTi. So far, this is the best package that I've found so far, including lenses & the camera: http://www.century21electronics.com/prodetails.asp?prodid=390936&up=390860 ...

Canon Rebel XTI trouble [ 2 Answers ]

I have the Canon Rebel XTI. It gives me good photos, but has a very annoying problem. When I turn the camera off, the monitor turns on. This happened to me three times now. The camera has been to Canon three times now. They still have it. My photo store owner has seen the same problem, and took...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.