Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alternap18 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2010, 11:47 AM
    In arthur the kids TV show why did they lie about this episode ?
    In the 105 7-10 "April 9th"
    Mr Morris the janitor hurts himself from the fire that happened in the school.
    Then Mr Morris says Im to Nevada he says to buster that's where area 51 is. Base that is located in the southern portion of Nevada,
    Then in a phew seasons I saw him at the school in lake wood elementary school as a janitor.

Like in the episode of 159 13-4 "MacFrensky. The part where Francine is going home room to put a cheat sheet to frame buster,then she sees Mr Morris entering the room.

So why did Mr Morris tell buster Im moving to Nevada then a phew seasons up he comes back in the school no one told the teachers he would come back.

What's your opinion?

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I watch the latest episode of the TV SHOW BIG LOVE? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if there is a place on the internet to watch the latest episode of the TV show BIG LOVE? I have never watched anything on a computer and would like to know if it is safe? And how do I know which place to go to where I can watch an episode? I have a Mac OS X? Thanks!:confused:

Kids book about King Arthur? [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to remember a teenagers book from 20ish years ago about searching for treasure of King Arthur . Think it was called something about a grail or something . There was a series of about 4 or 5 I think ,not sure. It was set cornwell I think. Any help would be appreicated.

Arthur show music [ 1 Answers ]

What is the theme song for the children's Arthur show on PBS?

Episode from the kid's show Gerbert [ 1 Answers ]

For anyone who ever watched Gerbert, this Christian Tv show with a puppet boy Gerbert who taught about compassion and difference, it came on in the early 90s... anyway I saw several episodes when I was very young, four or something, and I remember this a line about introverts and extroverts; the...

1st Episode of TV Show Numb3rs [ 1 Answers ]

[/FONT I missed the first episode of the fall season of the TV show Numbers. I know Granger was a mole for the FBI but what happened? I know he is back with Epps and his gang. I searched the internet and can't find the answer. Someone tell me please!:p

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.