Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravenette Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Dec 29, 2006, 11:11 AM
    Doublewide trailer electrical
    Hi I am new at this so be patient please. I have a double wide trailer. The lights on one side were going off and on as though some one was turning them off. I cut all the lights etc off. Then during the night allllll electric went off on the one side. Today I turned the a/c on to see if it would work and it blew just air and the electric came on, on the non working side. If you use too much on that one bad side all the ligths dimn really bad. Soooo what do you make of this and am I haunted. Thanks for you time, asap on answer would be great for every one has an answer and every one wants money. Life. Raven
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2006, 11:58 AM
    There is a serious bad connection somewhere, unfortunately I cannot tell you exactly, as it can be at the meter, or in the panel.

The AC coming on and causing the "dead" side to come alive can mean the problem is in the panel, but again really difficult to be sure.

Best I can offer is to suggest that you contact a food service electrician, not one that just does construction, as this problem may be difficult to trace down, and good troubleshooting skills are needed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Miller trailer furnace problem [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I have a Miller oil furnace in my garage that burns very dark orange and sooty. It also keeps burning inside after the unit shuts down. I have replaced the nozzle twice with no change. The flue from the top of the unit all the way through the roof is clear. Any ideas??

Another trailer dilemma [ 9 Answers ]

I noticed another post on this board about not getting what they paid for! I have much of the same problem with the same trailer manufacturer(Haulmark)! Except I took delivery of the trailer with the exception that I did not sign off on its quality, shortages, damages and let them know the...

Download a movie trailer [ 2 Answers ]

There is a movie trailer I want for a school asessment (it has a certain part I want) but it can just be viewed, not downloaded to my computer. Is there anyway I could get it off the net for my own use? Jerry

Trailer hitch [ 4 Answers ]

I have a used truck with an odd trailer hitch receiver which is 1&7/8 inch rather than the usual 1&1/2 or 2 inch receiver & am looking to find where I can purchase a 1&7/8 inch insert bar (the part that actually holds the hitch ball). Any help would be appreciated.

Guess this movie trailer track. [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, This is a stretch but I will give it a try. Looking for the name of a classical piece that is used in quite a few movie trailers and movie soundtracks. It has a "choir" influence and starts slow and builds. Kind of like the "Glory" soundtrack with the boys Choir from Harlem. It may have also...

View more questions Search