Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    montebella22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2010, 06:48 AM
    My denture has dried out what do I do
    I left my immediate denture out of water for 2 days as my extractions were very painful and I couldn't wear it. Will it be damaged
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2010, 12:00 PM
    No, it won't be damaged just rinse it with water before you put it back in. You may have trouble getting it to fit right now since your gums may be more swollen now that you haven't worn the denture.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Denture adjustment [ 5 Answers ]

Having difficulty adjusting to new dentures. First, I am having an extreme gag reflex, and now I am having pain radiating from my ja w to my ear whenever they are in. what can I do to help adjust to my new dentures?

Treatment of denture cheek bitting [ 2 Answers ]

Patient wearing a denture and has a cheek bitting problem .What is the causes and how can we treat it

Denture creams [ 8 Answers ]

Just found this site Numbness Arms Legs Tingling Dentures Muscle Weakness. Can denture creams really be this dangerous? I know my mom uses a lot of poligrip, a couple times a day - she claims she can't afford new dentures

Denture treatment [ 1 Answers ]

I have just recently paid £194 to have a new set of dentures made - I have been back many times over the last 3 months and they still do not fit - can I get a refund from my dentist!!

Denture Problems (Bottom Plate)... [ 3 Answers ]

I have not been able to wear my bottom plate since I came home from the dentist 5 years ago. I have no problems with my top plate except for the fact that I have to use an adhesive every morning. I have tried using it with the bottom plate also but nothing works, I just can not get it to stay put!!...

View more questions Search