Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imranoutstation Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2010, 04:38 AM
    If no financing is involved, Is VRI /RTI GAP still useful insurance to purchase?
    I understand that there are 3 types of GAP insurace, 1) Finance GAP, 2) RTI GAP and 3) VRI GAP. If have cleared my loan with the bank, would it be useful for me to buy GAP insurance, i.e. RTI / VRI GAP, would insurance companay pay me the difference between the current value of my car and the new replacement value of the car? IN THIS WAY WOULD I BE ABLE TO BUY A NEW CAR ?

Check out some similar questions!

Financing prepaid insurance [ 2 Answers ]

I am financing prepaid insurance. 6500 total for 1 year (july 28 2009 - July 28 2010), $1625 down, and $4875 financed. Making payments of $578.22 a month and total interest through 12/31/2009 was $226.76. What entry do I record to capitalize prepaid insurance, the liability of financing it, and the...

Involved in accident without insurance but she had insurance [ 12 Answers ]

I live in PA. An older lady hit my car per the police report it states that she turned directly into my driverside of my car as I had the right of way. My car was damaged & I was hurt. I contacted my insurance company they told me my policy cancelled 3 days before the accident but its OK now...

GAP insurance [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I had just bought my new car and got a loan for 25,000. 17 days after I bought it I got in a wreck and totaled my car. I did not have insurance but I had GAP insurance. How does it all work am I still able to use the GAP insurance even though I didn't have acutal insurance?

Accident - No insurance! Rabbit involved! [ 4 Answers ]

Long story short - I was in an accident on the Highway in Houston (new to the area). I don't own a car so I don't have insurance. I rented a car to get back and forth to work. I thought I had insurance on the car but didn't. Got into a four car wreck. The guy in front of me stopped on the Hwy for a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.