Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Precious99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2003, 09:08 AM
    Skin problem
    For a long time I have had red marks on the sides of my cheeks. They are very small pimples very close together.All you can see is the redness because the pimples aren't even noticeable. These pimples are on the back of my arms, legs and buttocks too. I don't know what it is. I've tried to exfoliate my skin but they just never go away.When I started moisturizing a lot more they were a little less noticeable but theire still very there . What can this thing be and how can I treat it?? :-/
    white_bod Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2006, 06:35 AM
    Could be irritation
    Hello! What you have might be some kind of irritation. If that is so, you can apply creams that could some make it subside... you can visit the link below, I was searching for the Kate Jones site and came across this one... you can make a donation and at the same time get a product for your skin care need

http://www.povertyobsolete.com/shop/...ont_beauty.php

The site also has products like dvds that you might find to your liking

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin problem. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I need a professional advice regarding my skin problem. I have pimples on my head, on my face and on my chest. I am 30 year old married guy. Somebody told me that they will disappear after marriage but it didn't happen. The problem increases and they start itching if I eat fish, beans,...

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

Dry Skin Problem! [ 2 Answers ]

Anybody has dry skin problem? Here's a good site to visit http://www.dry-skin-care-guide.com

Skin problem [ 5 Answers ]

I have a really annoying problem - I have dandruff that doesn't shed and come loose. The skin of my scalp literally dies in chunks but doesn't fall off like normal dandruff. I have to scrape it off every single day or else I'm plagued with itching. Some of it is in the form of flakes, others are...

Skin problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a really annoying problem - I have dandruff that doesn't shed and come loose. The skin of my scalp literally dies in chunks but doesn't fall off like normal dandruff. I have to scrape it off every single day or else I'm plagued with itching. Some of it is in the form of flakes, others are...

View more questions Search