Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shelah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2003, 10:45 PM
    Skin questions
    I was just wondering if you could tell me the kind of cream I could get, I have black spots on my skin fom itches. Anytime I itche it gives me a spot. My skin is very sensitive. I need a cream or something that can clear this spots. Are you going to send me a reply? I will appreciate . shelah
    reza Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2003, 11:12 PM
    Re:  skin questions
    It will be better to visit a doctor, because it must be known what causes these spots. They usually do some tests to fine out the cause. It is not wise to use creams for such spots, without caution. :)
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Aug 20, 2005, 05:43 AM
    Maybe
    Hi there! I don't know if I can help but will try. My good friend had Chicken Pox when she was 18 & it left ugly black scars all over her face. She then bought these Pearl creams from Chinese drugstores & topped these scars before bedtime. Her skin cleared out in 2 weeks! Honest. But if you have very sensitive skin, I suggest you do a skin test first. Put a small amount of this product on a small area on your arm & wiat for 24 hours if a reaction will occur.Hope I was of help!
    JACQUELINE Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2005, 12:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shelah
    i was just wondering if you could tell me the kind of cream i could get, i have black spots on my skin fom itches. anytime i itche it gives me a spot. my skin is very sensitive. i need a cream or something that can clear this spots. are you going to send me a reply? i will appreciate . shelah
    Dear Shelah,

I would recommend day cream by makari.its quite expensive 45.00appx. But it really works I have the same type of skin as you where I always itch and it is very sensitive. The seller toldme that the caviar wouldn't be good for me but the day or night cream whichever you prefer is the right choice!
    submn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2006, 08:36 AM
    Skin patches
    Please don't post advertising spam on the boards.

Dear Shelah,

My Friend also had such skin problem. She used a cream named "Skin Soho™ Tapioca D-Light Spot Crème". And got cured.
    catlvr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2006, 11:02 PM
    Itchy skin that turns into sores
    SHAVED Posts: 275, Reputation: 41

Feb 8, 2006, 11:21 PM
    Hi,
    I think you are having "hyperpigmentation" of the skin. It will be better to consult a dermatologist before using the creams.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

More Questions about skin lightening... [ 12 Answers ]

Do you guys know of any homeade skin lightening regimens? I don't know why, but there are no more websites that talked about this; three years ago I could easily find 20. Also, I have been using lemon juice and seen some lightening. I hear it works very well if you give it a great deal of time...

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

Dry Skin [ 2 Answers ]

I have an older female Dachsund and her skin tends to get extremely dry. What product would work to help keep her skin normal or what product should she take to help this problem. :)

View more questions Search