Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CUWIRE Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2010, 08:36 AM
    Above Ground pool Grounding/Bonding
    Does the grounding/bonding wire around the perimeter of an above round pool have to be burred or can I hide it under the lip of the pool "Ring" at the top of the support post?
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2010, 08:49 AM
    It does not need to be buried.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Neutral And Ground Bonding [ 7 Answers ]

I am replacing my oven. Service at the main breaker's bus bar has neutral and ground in the same bus bar. Since the wire to the old oven is Aluminum, I will run Aluminum wire to a sub panel and use copper wire from the breaker to the oven. Do I bond the neutral bar to the sub box? I don't...

Grounding, Bonding and Surge Supprression [ 2 Answers ]

For now I'm going to put this paper up as is. Eventually, I'll add page numbers for explanation of common questions that appear here. Some examples are: 1. Why are additional ground rods such as those at a sub panel a bad idea? See page 5 2. What is a ground loop? 3. Why is a...

Bonding and grounding main disconnect to inside service [ 0 Answers ]

I am upgrading the service to my house and would like to ask what is the correct way to bond and ground the new meter base and a separate outside disconnect to the inside service with main breaker that is about 20 feet away. It's a 200 amp meter can, the outside separate disconnect is 200amp to a...

Grounding and bonding [ 4 Answers ]

I am running electrical service from one building to another by running two hot wires, a neutral, and an insulated ground wire underground from from building #1 to building #2. Building #2 has a grounding system consisting of a piece of rebar labeled "electrical ground" protruding from the concrete...

Grounding above ground pool [ 1 Answers ]

I know that I have to ground my above ground pool with a #8 solid ground wire. My question is can the wire run along the bottom of the pool or does it have to run along under the top edge of the pool. Once the wire is run I intend on filling in around the pool with soil, weed block and small rocks....

View more questions Search