Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MATTIEKAITLYN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2010, 07:47 AM
    I have metal shingles. Leak is in valley. Water going down valley and under shingles.

Check out some similar questions!

How to install metal roof over shingles [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any online video that would help or have any pointers Thanks cgreer8

Putting metal roof over shingles, do you need to put a vapor lock first [ 2 Answers ]

I have a double wide and want to put a metal roof over existing shingles, I have had two different bids, one with vapor lock and one without, is the vapor lock just an added expense that is not really needed to still have a good roof when we are finished

Roof/shingles or metal [ 1 Answers ]

I have a roof that drops 9 inches in 13 feet. Can I use regular shingles instead of rolled roofing? If I go with metal panels,can I fasten them right to the new felt or do I need the 3/4 inch strips. ...

Metal Roof Valley Flashing [ 3 Answers ]

I am going to reroof over shingles with metal on a house that has 4 valleys. What is the best way to Flash the valleys and end the metal panels at the valleys. How far should the flashing extend under the panels? Should I use modified roofing under the metal in the valleys. How should I attach the...

Metal flashing under shingles? [ 3 Answers ]

We are about to roof a newly constructed barn. I have noticed on an older building we have that no moss grows below skylights that have metal flashing but grows heavily elsewhere. I was wondering if anyone inserts a row of metal under the top row of shingles the whole length of the roof to prevent...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.