Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinygirlhugeego Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Sep 24, 2010, 07:47 AM
    If I want to extend my hair I'd rather choose natural or synthetic hair?
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 24, 2010, 07:50 AM

Hello again Tiny,

If you are thinking of having the extensions in for a while, I would use human hair. It will last longer, and you can use irons on it with out causing damage.

If you are planning on having the extensions in just for a night, then you can get away with synthetic.

Synthetic is cheaper if you only plan on one night of having them in.
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Sep 25, 2010, 10:52 AM

Either way it will be hard to do this because everyone's hair has natural highlights [darker hair has more red, lighter hair has more blonde], and no one else has the same hair type and color.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Well to start my natural hair color is dark brown.. but I dyed my hair black 6 mon [ 1 Answers ]

Well to start my natural hair color is dark brown.. but I dyed my hair black 6 months ago.. before that I had always dyed my hair light colors and had highlighted it couple times... I went to the salon yesterday and highlighted my hair.. hoping to change my hair color from really dark back to...

How do I make my hair go back to natural or lighter hair colour? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm from australia and a couple of days ago I dyed my hair to a permanent intense dark brown but it went to dark I would really like it to go lighter or back to my natural hair colour which is a light brown with a bit of blonde. I have been striping for the past few days is there anything I could...

View more questions Search