Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SDegbey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2010, 07:07 AM
    I want good penpal from canada
    I am draeming of coming to canada,so I need some one to help sponsor me.
    SDegbey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2010, 07:08 AM

I need canada friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good price on the Wii in Canada [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone, This isn't really a question.. well at the bottom it is. If anyone is looking to get a Wii for this Christmas in Canada, Dell has a good special right now: Home & Home Office: Wii Console Bundle with Wii Play and Metroid Prime 3 The Wii, 2 controllers and 3 games (Wii...

I would like to sell a rental house in Canada and buy another place also in Canada. [ 4 Answers ]

I am 50, living in the US as a legal resident alien. I have a house in Canada that I have been renting out and would like to sell. I have never lived in the house, it was an investment. I have been paying Canadian real estate taxes on it and paying US taxes on rent collected, here in the US. I am...

Is MR Greek a good franchise to get into in canada? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a Mr greek restaurant for sale in Whitby canada the population is 112000.. Its brand new and its going for 800k and its not completed yet... 190 seats and almost 5000 sqfeet... the rent is 17000 a month and 10+10 lease.. 25 % down... me greek has been rated in the top 5 franchises... they...

Moving to Canada from California, Good Idea? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for opinions from CANADIANS principally, but anyone with experience would be helpful, thank you!:D I currently live in Orange County, California, I am Mexican,:cool: and currently I work as General Manager of a hotel,:p I was brought to the US when I was under age and now I’m...

Penpal [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know any website for finding a penpal or email partner? ;)

View more questions Search