Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bdawgsta5556 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2010, 02:16 AM
    I'm 13 and masterbate daily. I started getting lots of small bumps on my testicles.
    The bumps are really itchy and I don't want to go to the doc because my parents would find out I masterbate. I'm really scared right now and just want to know what's wrong. Thank You! Note: I have had no sexual content with any girls.
    concerned12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2010, 05:34 PM
    Your parents wouldn`t find out you masturbate. For all you know, it may have nothing to do with masturbating. It probably doesn`t. You haven`t been with any girls, so just think of your penis like any part of your body. It`s sick and you need to see the doctor.
    Leidenschaftlich für Wahr Posts: 243, Reputation: 46

Sep 24, 2010, 07:07 PM

Well bud, I warn you - do you know what internet history is? If not... your parents probably already know... >.<
    bdawgsta5556 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2010, 03:20 AM
    I also have a rash above my penis. I was wondering if I can like die by some disease because of the bumps. I made sure to delete internet history. Thank You!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small bumps [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 15 year old vergin, me and my girlfriend were planning to have oral for the first time soon but I am worryed because there is a very small white bump on the top of my penis that has been there for quite sometime. And I have noticed a larger red bump on the base both on the left side. Does...

Opened a small business have lots of questions [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get bonded and insured in ga? Any cheap sites that sell products? How do I bid on commercial properties?

What do I need to get started on a small business? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to open up a bakery , and I want to know exactly what I need.

What are these small bumps? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey It was about November when I first noticed these very very small red looking bumps around the rim of the head my penis. Its hard to notice unless you look closely but it freaks me out. There's also on part that looks a little bit swollen but not like a wart, can anyone help me?

View more questions Search