Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anthony8228 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2010, 09:22 PM
    Eyebrow hair damage urgent
    All right look I'm a guy and I'm not homosexual,nothing against homosexuals, but I got some stuff called eyelash stilleto all over my eyelashes and eyebrows when I washed it off I guess but I thought it was something else and now my hair looks shiny and dark and fake looking so please anybody that has a solution let me know I've been to all kinds of websites and got nothing I'm desperate for a solution to get my hair back to its original self I can't go to a salon because I'm too embarrassed so let me know thank you
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Sep 23, 2010, 09:47 PM

Is this mascara? If so buy some eye make up remover, or use baby oil to remove...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 23, 2010, 09:48 PM

Little confused. Did you get it on your eyelashes or your hair?

Your post is a bit hard to read without punctuation.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 5, 2012, 12:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by saddison94 View Post
    The two most likely reasons for you to be losing your eyebrow hair, since your thyroid gland is working properly, are a localized form of alopecia areata and trichotillomania. It is rare to have alopecia areata just of the eyebrows; it is common for a stressed 18 y/o to have trichotillomania. Without examining you, But, you also have to be honest with yourself and accept that as the cause, if indeed, that is the reason. And, if so, you should be examined by your doctor with the thought of depression possibly being present.
    First, this thread is from 2010.

Second, did you read the post? He got something on his eyebrows, that's why they're falling out. This has nothing to do with illness or depression. :(
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

Oct 5, 2012, 07:56 PM
    I don't think the original poster said anything at all about his eyebrows falling out. He put something on them that made the color look odd and wants to know how to correct the color. I'm assuming that since his post was from 2010 he figured it out by now :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How badly will having black hair dye stripped out damage my hair? [ 24 Answers ]

I recently dyed my naturally dark brown hair a bright black colour, and I am not very pleased with it at all. I know that stripping the colour on my own would seriously damage my hair (something I would like to avoid, as I have just finished growing out/cutting off some very damaged hair), but if I...

URGENT hair crisis! [ 1 Answers ]

Basically ive been dying my hair for like 2 years now my normal hair colour is a ash brown i hate it so that why i dye it so much. i now can't stand the cour of my hair which is a dark brown and want a lighter redish brown as it the in colour now and look really gorjuss on most celebs such as...

Eyebrow hair implants? [ 2 Answers ]

I have heard of people who have unattractive eye brows like mine... I have dark blonde hair but my eyebrows are like non exisitant. I have to fill them in with a medium/dark brown pencil. It turns out to look very nice. It just takes a while to get them both matching exactly right. After I shower...

Hot oil hair treatment( for damage hair) [ 3 Answers ]

2 Tbls olive oil, 1 tbls honey. Combine oil and honey in a small plastic sandwich bag. Fill a coffee cup with boiling water. Dip sandwich bag into water just until oil is warmed. Apply warm oil to hair, working from scalp to tips. Cover your head with a shower cap and leave in for 15 min. Wash hair...

Ingrow eyebrow hair [ 1 Answers ]

What can I do to ease the pain and stop the swelling of a ingrown eybrow that has almost swollen my eye shut?

View more questions Search