Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candace32596 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2010, 07:33 PM
    My brother steppedon a stray kitten about 4 to 5 weeks old and it won't move or eat I
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2010, 09:04 PM

Please take it to the vet in the morning where it can stop suffering.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 23, 2010, 09:17 PM

Sounds like your brother did some damage and kitty needs to see the vet asap.

Tell brother to watch where he's walking.

I hope kitty is okay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my 2 yr. Old son, her brother,& I or anyone asked to move ,in be forced to move [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriends sister asked myself,my 2 yr. old and her brother to move in with her because she was divorcing her husband & was afraid to stay there alone. Her husband broke in the house by smashing the glass on the inside kitchen door, the police were called and she went to court for an order of...

Stray kitten with deformed pupil [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I have found a stray cat and her litter in my neighborhood and am trying to find them homes. I can't take them in right now because I have 2 cats of my own and am already caring for 2 other strays, and local no-kill shelters are currently full. I'm particularly concerned about one of the...

Kitten not wanting to eat [ 1 Answers ]

I just got a kitten a couple days ago the lady who I got it from said the kitten was 6 weeks old. Though later she called me and said the kitten was born on April 7 which wouldnt make the kitten 6 weeks old yet. Anyway the kitten isnt wanting to eat. I am feeding it from a kitten bottle. I have a...

Took in stray cat possible kitten/ appears pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

A few weeks ago, I took in a stray cat... She may be a kitten, she's kind of small and very playful. Recently, my fianc'e and I noticed her stomach was getting larger. She appears to be pregnant and she is not very playful she just wants to sleep everywhere around the house. I am not sure if she...

View more questions Search