Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephaniej8482 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 09:27 PM
    How do you change a timing belt on a 1995 honda civic?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2010, 05:09 AM

You will need to get hold of a Shop Manual or Haynes Manual, in order to do the job. The Trick, in the link below, will help prevent a possible disaster:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post232786

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

'91 Honda Civic Timing belt slipped. [ 2 Answers ]

My '91 Honda Civic DX slipped the timing belt. Of course, it won't start. Mechanic says it will cost around $375 to fix, and , I may have bent the valves which will cost WAY more than that. My question is, (1) Is $375 a reasonable price for replacing a timing belt? And, (2) If I didn't hear any...

1998 Honda Civic Timing Belt Change [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am planning to buy a used 1998 Civic Lx- 117 K from a Dealer .Do I need to change the Timing Belt. as I am not sure if the previous owner has changed it or not. Is there a way we can find that out. At what intervals do we need to change the Timing Belt? Is it OK to buy the car? ...

1991 Honda Civic 1.5 timing belt [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everybody, I've been fighting this car for a while now, and after I found this little island of helpful information floating in the middle of the ocean of useless crap that is the web, I was finally able to diagnose at least one of my problems.. The main relay had bombed out. Here's the...

View more questions Search