Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MAYS33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 04:11 PM
    I have been disharging a clear liquid for 3 days and I would like to know what it is
    I have been disharging a clear liquid for 3 days and I would like to know what it is

Check out some similar questions!

New puppy vomiting clear liquid (vet says he has never seen it before) [ 4 Answers ]

On Saturday June 12th our new She-poo puppy named Cookie began the following: She would vomit out clear liquid, but would shake her head as it came out and send it everywhere, she wouldn't eat or drink, and wouldn't open her mouth which would be foaming. We took her to an emergency clinic and all...

How to clear computer of last to days. [ 2 Answers ]

I just installed some stuff on my computer and now it blue screens whenever I play games. How do I wipe computer of last 2 days!! :eek:

Puppy throwing up clear liquid/white foamy [ 3 Answers ]

My question is pertaining to our 10 week old puppy. He was fine this morning, but for the past four hours has been throwing clear liquid and white foamy stuff up. He's wabbly on his feet also. I have since been told that he was chewing on our Angel Trumpet Plant. He has stopped throwing up, but...

Belly botton leaking a clear sitcky liquid [ 25 Answers ]

Ok I got my belly button pierced on dec 9.and now it is leaking a clear sticky liquid that stick to my belly and on my barbell I looks green it that normal?And what colour is that puss when does it start pussing .How long do I have to wait to change the barbell.When is it fully haled;) .

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.