Sep 22, 2010, 02:26 PM

Vasco da Gama captured Calicut for Portugal true false

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Its an older movie war movie were fathers son is captured and he goes and gets him [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is an older war movie.. a fathers son, is captured and the father gathers an older group of friends that know certain skills nessacarry to do the job. They get help and get older guns from a vietnmes women.. rest I cnt remember... PLZZZ HELP!

Miranda rights for jihadist captured on the battle field. [ 29 Answers ]

That used to be an extremely sarcastic line I would use when discussing the left's attituted about the war against the jihadists . And even though candidate Obama scoffed at the notion ;and indeed recently said Now, do these folks deserve miranda rights? Do they deserve to be treated like a...

Al-Qaida in Iraq: Number One has been captured [ 5 Answers ]

Get out the water board. Leader of al-Qaida in Iraq arrested - Conflict in Iraq - MSNBC.com Do you believe he might have some useful information?

Captured bride [ 1 Answers ]

This was a t.v. movie about a mail order bride who goes out West. While traveling in a covered wagon, some traveling with her are attacked by Indians. She makes it to her husband to be safely, but is later captured by Indians because one of the Indian warriors saw her in the covered wagon and...

Captured UK Sailors [ 12 Answers ]

No matter what your faith, or beliefs - Take a moment if you will - And pray, if you pray, or just send good thoughts, for the quick release of the 15 captured UK sailors. My heart and prayers are with them as well as their families. Let's keep it going until they are safely home. ...

View more questions Search