Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    s4g66 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 01:53 PM
    So I like this girl, yes another one of these
    So I met this girl at work, we were getting on great, she told me a lot about herself, and kept bringing up relationship stuff, tellong me what she likes in guys and how she was looking for another and she would hug me and always make apoint of saying hi or bumping into me all the time, but now I've moved to another department and I am a bit comfused. I keep seeing her flirting with other guys, especially friends in front of me, at first I thought she was doing it to make me jealous, but apparently she has a reputation as a bit of player :-(, now I don't like to make judgments based on peoples pasts, I like to think that the person I know is enough, but I can't help thinking maybe I'm more into he than she is me, and I'm seeing something that isn't there. Would it be naïve to Ignore her reputation?

I really really like her a lot, I'm 21 and she's 19, I have never been intimate with a girl so I am completely clueless to this, how can I tell she's really interested with me and how do I go about furthering our relationship? Is it right to just walk up and ask her out?

Can someone please head over heels and I don't have a clue :-(
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Sep 22, 2010, 01:57 PM

Sounds more like she saw you as her buddy that she can lean on. Don't mistaken her friendliness as something more, such as romantic feelings.

If you really like her, then quit playing mind games in your own head and ask her on a date. If she says no, then you will know how she feels, no need to go in circles.

However, workplace relationships can get very complicated, so make sure you're prepared for the consequences.
    youradvisor1 Posts: 31, Reputation: 12

Oct 12, 2010, 10:06 AM
    It's hard to say for certain. When I'm into someone I try not to be too obvious as I think that can be a turn off. There's something to be said about mystery. Does she ever tease you or put her hand on your arm? If she flashes a big smile when around you that can be a sign of interest. Why don't you ask her to hang out after work and see where it goes. Just be very cautious in the work place. As if work isn't hard enough without awkward tension and stress between two coworkers. As a female we like when guys do the chasing. I sound old fashioned but there's something to be said about our inherent nature as males and females.
    beachloverjohn Posts: 491, Reputation: 242

Oct 12, 2010, 03:55 PM

You missed your chance when the flirting first started. Sometimes the window of opportunity is very small, and you didn't strike while the iron was hot. So now you have lots of competition, just realize the odds are not in your favor, but she still might be worth the risk.. So ask her out, the worst she can do is turn you down. At least you'll know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What movie where a guy in a horse rescues girl? It's raining and the girl is pissed. [ 1 Answers ]

I can't quite remember but I hope you guys can help me :) The scene is like this.. It's raining and the girl in the car.. she is stopped by a squad of a kind of an animal.. she can't go on then she is saved by a guy riding in a horse... :)

Girl dating 4 months breaks ups out of nowhere and lead me on. Confusing girl? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all, this is very confusing dilemma Im facing.. I just came off a 7 year relationship with my ex fiancé about 9 months ago, I meet an awesome girl who at first I thought would be a rebound but she definitely swooped me off my feet.. I'm not sure if its because of our sexual chemistry and all...

Girl felx time to have sex look how long you make the rudeboi to sweat,girl flex [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the song that goes to this lyrics,girl flex time to have sex look how long you make the rude boy sweat girl flex

View more questions Search