Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CLEDUC Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2006, 05:37 PM
    You really should try Dr. Mist. See their site. www.drmist.ca It won a lot of awards and works better than anything. There is also a msn body odor support group who have tried it and have posted great results on their site.
    CLEDUC Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2006, 07:34 AM
    Dr. Mist - you just can't beat it! Check out body odor support group on the site. WWW.DRMIST.CA
    bbecky Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2009, 05:07 AM
    We did a study at the place I work at to determine which antiperspirant was the strongest.

Out of all the over-the-counter products you could buy, Klima Antiperspirant was the best.

In this order:
    #1 - Klima Antiperspirant
    #2 - Certain Dri
    #3 - Maxim
    #4 - Secret Clinical Strength
    #5 - Drysol

Klima Antiperspirant lasted up to 5 days between uses. It kept the test subjects dry and odor free. It didn't even matter if you showered or washed your armpits - the Klima deodorant still worked!

It was awesome to work on this project - and I'm glad I can share the results with you. I hope it helps.

-Rebecca
    saritatx1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2009, 08:25 PM
    Thanks for the information about Klima deodorant. I tried it and it is AWESOME! Klima Antiperspirant is the BEST deodorant and antiperspirant in the world. It will keep you dry in 120 degree HOT Texas summers. Before I found Klima, I used to sweat like crazy in Volleyball. It has literally changed my life! You can buy it online at Klima :: Stop Sweat Solutions | The Strongest Antiperspirant & Deodorant | Prevent Sweaty Hands & Feet. A bottle usually lasts me about 3 months. Klima also sells a foot spray for sweaty feet and a hand spray for sweaty hands. I have not tried those two, but I swear by the deodorant / antiperspirant. They also have a 100% money back guarantee - so if you don't like it you can always return it for a refund.
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Nov 4, 2009, 11:28 PM

Hi,
    This one has been mentioned but I want add a tip here. Secret Clinical Strength is the best I've used. I hate to be stinky after a workout or dancing. The directions say to apply the night before and to sleep with it. That doesn't work for me. My tip is to apply in the morning after your shower and dry "completely" with the hair dryer. The best one for me is the unscented one. This is good stuff! :)
    saritatx1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 07:12 AM

I've tried Secret Clinical Strength but it does not keep me dry - a lot of money wasted. You should invest in Klima you will not be disappointed!
    TheHazelRose Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2010, 06:02 PM

Ever since I was really young, I've always had an odor problem. (It'd get so bad, it smelt like onions) I tried dove, ban, and sauve.. But none of them seemed to get the job done. My current de-odor I use is Secret, ani-persperant. (Powder fresh wasn't strong enough for me) But I do recommend you trying many diffrent types of de-oder and find which is best for you. If not buying the whole thing, I am pretty sure you can find samples. Secret is the best for me, and my favourite from them is clinical strength. Glad to help. :]
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

May 30, 2010, 10:04 AM

Secret.
    STACEYWILKEY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 07:27 AM
    Anyone that is suffering with severe underarm sweating, Klima deodorant is the best deodorant out there. I have had this problem ever since I was a teenager. I have tried prescription drysol, secret clinical protection and other numerous antiperspirants and deodorants and nothing works like Klima deodorant. If I didn't use Klima deodorant, my next step would have been surgery to remove the sweat glands, yes it's that bad.

Have you ever walked outside and just started sweating? By the time I arrive to my workplace my armpits were soaked. I always wore dark colors to hide the sweating. Now I can wear pastel colors and whites without being embarrassed. Thanks Klima for giving me a product that works and provides me with the lifestyle change of wearing different colors of clothing.
    bluemaster_z98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2011, 05:48 AM
    Actually, using anti-perspiration deodorants are not good. As we know, the armpit sweats, and sweats bring with them some chemicals not needed or harmful to the body just like what urine does. If these sweats are blocked from coming out of the body, it may be stored in the softest part of the female human body, the breast, thus, resulting to breast cancer.

I'm not stopping anybody to use any anti-perspiration deodorants. I'm just giving an information. It's not really that necessary to stop perspiration in the armpits since the armpits releases the most sweat in the body. And besides, it's actually natural. Be proud that you're sweating, even in the armpits, cause it means you're healthy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flushed deodorant bottle by accident [ 3 Answers ]

Accidentally, the deodorant stick was flushed this morning and disappeared. Although paper seems to be flushing, it's terribly sluggish and slow. I used wet vac to try to retrieve, but no luck. Any recommendations before I call a plumber? Thanks!

View more questions Search