Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FRED030 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 12:50 PM
    01road king runs cuts out
    Fuei injected road king runs for about a mile cut out and will not restart for quite awhile replaced crank sensor and still the same issue .

Check out some similar questions!

2000 honda civic dx runs great then cuts off while driving. [ 2 Answers ]

2000 honda civic dx runs great then cuts off while driving. It cracks back up but some times I have to wait for 5 min. It may not cut off for 2-3 weeks and than cuts off again. We changed the fuel pump, cattelack converter twice, plugs, wires, coils. The code shows that the converter is bad and...

Combuston motor runs for 4-5sec then cuts off then back on 24/7 [ 0 Answers ]

The combustion motor on turns on and off. It will turn on 4-5 sec then turns off then back on all day and night. The heater blower works fine. Why is this happening. It heats the house fine. Just need to know what 2 replace.

22hp briggs cuts off/runs out of gas when hot [ 3 Answers ]

The mower slows down and runs out of gas when it gets hot at times. Let it set for a few minutes to cool off and it will start back. Gas filter is empty when it cuts off, and will fill back by itself when it sets for 10 to 15 min. any suggestions! Thanks

91 civic runs for 3-5 sec cuts off now no start [ 1 Answers ]

My buddy has got a 91 hatchback d15b1 man-trasns Put a new radiator in his car(he did the work) and would cut off on him at randum Then it got to, only running for 3-5 sec and I went to look at it today now it will not run at all Cel stays on some of the times on my key cycles and flashes when I...

1992 civic cuts out while driving and starts after a little while then cuts out [ 14 Answers ]

I have a 1992 civic and recently it just started cutting out while driving. The first day I was ready to get onto the freeway and it just cut out. It started again after a while and was okay getting home. It ran a little rough but made it home. The next day it was fine on the way to work but coming...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.