Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    codylove00 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 10:15 AM
    Is it true that a girls leg muscles will change after sex ?
    I was told that a girls muscles in her legs will change after sex. So people can look at you from behind and tell if you have had sex. Is this true?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 22, 2010, 10:17 AM

How old are you?

Sep 22, 2010, 10:19 AM
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 22, 2010, 10:25 AM

You're 23 and you believe this?

Have you ever taken sex education? It's time to learn about your body, know what's going on, what will go on, and be prepared.

In other words, no, your leg muscles don't change after you've had sex, and no, no one will be able to tell unless you tell them or get pregnant.

Sep 22, 2010, 10:30 AM

I haven't had a sex education class other than the ones in high school about STDs.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 22, 2010, 10:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by codylove00 View Post
    I haven't had a sex education class other than the ones in high school about STDs.
    Well at 23 it's up to you to educate yourself. There are tons of great books out there that can teach you about your body, how it works, where everything is, and what will happen before, during and after sex.

Take charge of your own body, go to the library, find some books about female reproduction, sex, pregnancy, everything. Don't let this be a hands on learning experience, learn about this before you jump into it.

Most of all, don't listen to people that don't have a clue about what really happens. If in doubt look it up, or come here and ask. Okay? :)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2010, 12:27 PM

Simple answer is NO... there is no easily visible way to see if a woman has had sex or not... in fact even on a gynocological table you can't be 100% certain, unless of course you wasn't using any protection, then its self explanitory.

There are women that walk sashaying their hips like strippers that never had sex... and women that walk like Nuns, that have slept with thousands.

Follow Altenwegs advice... the more you know the less likely you will find yourself in trouble at some point. Lots of people talk about things they know nothing about... that includes many of your friends apparently.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 22, 2010, 12:30 PM

The only thing that changed after I had sex was my tummy got bigger over the months. Hmmmm I think people could tell I had sex.

What do you think?
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2010, 01:43 PM

My Mom told me that a girls hips widen. It's a lot like "masturbation will make hair grow in your palms." I worried that she could tell I was sexually active just by looking at me. It's a lie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it true egyption men treat girls badly [ 16 Answers ]

Heard but this subject in a book and is it true that are from an ethnic background treat girls with no respect n treat them badly any ideas

How much do girls draw to physical attraction? Will big muscles give you a big + ? [ 21 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a normal 18 year old boy who does strength trainig 4 times a week. Not anything seriously for now, but I planned to start bodybuilding , not competetive when I turn 19, very seriously.. how much do physical attraction draw girls? Do they like big muslcles? Not any huge roid muslces , but...

I stayed true, and she had sex [ 9 Answers ]

I was with this girl 2 years before she broke up with me with no explanation. Six months later, she came back to me saying she made the biggest mistake of her life. I agreed to get back with her granted she take the time to gain my trust back and prove nothing like this will ever happen again. Upon...

Is it true that you walk funny after you have sex? [ 18 Answers ]

A lot of people have told me that after you lose your virginity that you walk funny after... is that true?

Is It True That Sex Feels Better. [ 8 Answers ]

Is It True That Sex Feels Better When Your A lot Older, Than Being Young?:confused:

View more questions Search