Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wellpump Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 09:32 AM
    Low water pressure need help to diagnose problem
    Had low water pressure. Pressure tank was bad so replaced it along with pressure switch,check valve,pressure gauge.pressure switch is 30/50. Pressure in tank is at 29psi.gauge stops at 22psi goes no further. Tried to adjust switch with no result. Can hear pump run does not shut off on its owen. I have 240volts at the pressure switch. Can you help me please I'm stumped? THANK YOU!

Check out some similar questions!

Low pressure cut-off switch problem [ 4 Answers ]

My well occasionally runs dry, so I recently replaced my pressure switch with a Square D switch with the low pressure cut-off to protect the pump. It is set for a 40-60 psi range (same as the old one). Now about half the time, when when it reaches the 40 psi cut-in, the pressure suddenly drops...

ALL of the toilets in house have low water in bowl and low pressure... [ 0 Answers ]

All of our toilets seem to be running on low water in the bowls. The tanks are full. I see no leaks. You have to flush several times to even get toilet paper down sometimes! Then the water slowly leaks out until there is less than half the amount of water. My husband replaced the flapper (wrong...

Low water pressure causing high blood pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I have low or no hot water pressure to the downstairs bathroom. I've replaced the cartridges, valves and hot water heater, still no pressure... help.

Low Pressure and Low Flow Water Supply [ 4 Answers ]

I recently moved into a house that is about 6 years old. The house sits upon a small hill. The water pressure is 40 psi at the street and the flow rate is 13 gpm. At the house, the pressure is about 30 psi and the flow rate is 3.5 gpm. The house is higher than the street level, but the...

Another shower low pressure problem [ 3 Answers ]

I have read some of the other low pressure shower issues posted here but none seem quite the same. I don't have a one valve or three valve system. Mine is a two valve shower system... hot and cold. It is a shower, not a tub/shower. My problem is that the hot water pressure is really bad. I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.