Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bedrockdb2010 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 08:47 AM
    How to remove flywheel/ harmony 1011
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2010, 05:56 AM

You will need to take the blower housing off the engine first .
    Then probably remove coil.
    Remove screen , bolt / nut holding the flywheel on . Will need a puller to remove flywheel . There are different tricks to removing one but a flywheel puller is the saftest way .
    LUCK
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Sep 24, 2010, 06:11 AM

Hi,
    In the face of inadequate tools, I will loosen the flywheel nut and back it up to near the end of the crankshaft, place the ball-end of a ball pein hammer on the crank and strike the flat face with another hammer. The shock effect will loosen it in two or so blows.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda harmony 1011 rider [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Guys! I need instructions and a diagram of how to replace the blade drive belt on a Honda Harmony 1011 Rider. I can't seem to pull it up. Hey! You tell me how I can change out the belt and I'll tell you how to make that lazy toilet flush better. Deal? Cheers, Tom

Honda Harmony 1011 Transmission problems. [ 11 Answers ]

Does a Honda Harmony 1011 hydro trans have any place to put in transmission oil? Does it need any type of service? Had the mower just stop on me and grind. If it does what type would it need? Thanks in advance

Honda Harmony 1011 Clutch or Transmission [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Honda Harmony 1011 that recently just stopped moving but the engine is still running. The drive belt and blade belt are fine. The brakes stopped working about a month before that then tt started making a noise and just stopped. I was told that it was probably something with the clutch...

Honda harmony 1011 [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I have two issues on my Harmony 1011. First problem, it has been a while getting a lot of black smoke came out when operating. I tried 92 rated gas, changed the engine oil and spark plug but it didn't help. The spark plug look burn very dark and black deposit on it after just 2 times of mowing....

Honda Harmony 1011 Riding Mower [ 1 Answers ]

I need to level the deck on the mower and have no clue as to how to do it. How do I level the deck so the mower will mow an even depth.

View more questions Search