Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kissedbylove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2010, 11:38 PM
    80's christmas cartoon with a lost bunny and a sheepdog
    I grew up watching this at xmas about a young boy and his dog looking for his sisters lost bunny
    MalloryBrown56 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2010, 09:03 PM
    Have you figured out what the show was called? I'm having a really hard time finding it too and would love to buy it for my niece and nephew

Dec 5, 2010, 10:03 PM
    I found it!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avDYl4jy_0s
    Better or for Worse-Best Present Ever

Dec 5, 2010, 10:06 PM
    Opps mean The Bestest Present

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Christmas cartoon - 12 days of Christmas [ 4 Answers ]

I've been trying to figure out WHAT this show is called... I just can't remember! Okay, first of all, I think it was called "The 12 Days of Christmas" or something pertaining to that subject. The characters were bear-like. But the story is told by a plucky lady partridge. There was a king who...

90's/80's christmas 4 orphan's cartoon movie---i need you guys again! [ 5 Answers ]

Hey again I just was talking with my grandma about all these old movies I'm re-finding and we were talking about another 1 I liked. It's like a christmas movie were all these kids live in this orphanage and my grandma was saying the lady who ran the orphanage wouldn't let the kids have a christmas...

80's Cartoon Dog Christmas Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I've been trying to remember this movie for ever but with no luck so please help! - from the 80's - had a big english sheepdog and little english sheepdog (the grey and white shaggy ones) - they could talk and were trying to get away from "bad guys" - might had drove a plane - big...

80's christmas cartoon title? Religion. Troll or Goblin [ 3 Answers ]

Tells the story of a little goblin or troll prince who isn't like the others and discovers the bible and learns the story of the christ-child. Can't find the title. Strong religious undertones but a heart warming tale.

View more questions Search