Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jahnplay Posts: 83, Reputation: -1

Dec 28, 2006, 10:20 PM
    Prices do not include T/L/F.
    Prices do not include T/L/F. anyone knows what it means when you buying a car
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2006, 12:33 AM
    I am just guessing here, but perhaps T/L/F stands for Taxes/Legal/Fees?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 29, 2006, 08:27 AM
    In the US, you will find that auto adds for cars to sell, don't include a lot of extra costs that the dealer adds to the REAL price.

As noted there are taxes due, transfer and title fees, also there are fees called dealer prep, which is things the dealer may add or do to the car after he gets it. And several other fees.

But in the AUTO industry they must supply you prior to purchase a detailed list of all expenses and the true cost of the car, also ifyou are borrowing money though the dealer or dealer provided loan, they have to have in writing a detailed list of all finance costs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Increasing prices [ 5 Answers ]

I need to write a letter that talks about a price increase. Anyone got any suggestions for wording?:)

Is this possible include a money laundry ? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend who works in a take away. His boss is trying to sell his take away shop. However, he find it difficult to sell the shop because he ask a high price. Now, the boss ask my friend to take a loan from the bank and to buy his shop. The procedure is like this: my friend is a chinese...

Different prices for 14-2 NM [ 3 Answers ]

So I can get 14-2 NM w ground at the big store off the spool for something like $0.43/lin ft w/out tax. I can buy 250 ft of 14-2 NM-B w ground prepakaged on the shelf behind me for something like just under $60, tax not included... compared to $107.5 at the spool price. Don't know the grade of...

Php remote include [ 2 Answers ]

Hi why won't this code work have I done something wrong? Thanks <html> <head> <title>test</title> </head> <body>

What not to include on a resume [ 0 Answers ]

Is it OK not to include on my resume a job that I had for 3 months which is not relevant to the position for which I'm applying? It was an entry level position that I took after my employer of 20 years went out of business. I took the job until I could find the job I really wanted because I...

View more questions Search