Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    little270 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2010, 07:58 PM
    What kind of pill is oblong orange with a capitol A and 60
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 21, 2010, 08:06 PM

I'm sorry, we do not answer questions regarding medication identification. If you NEED to know, take it to your pharmacy.

Thread closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What kind of dark mahogany brown hair color is better when it comes to color boxes? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to dye my hair a redish bronwinsh color and I had already bought a color box from revlon and it was color 32 dark mahagony brown and my naturall hair color is dark brown but when I dyed it it came out darker.. With not much red.. So is there anynother color brand that has more red in it.. I...

Identify oblong pill,please,w/S on one side and 86 67 w/a score mark [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone i.d. a pill that is oblong,pinkish white, S on one side, scored on other side w/ 86 67. Thanks so much -

I found a yellow oblong shape pill one side says 3601 the otherside has a V [ 1 Answers ]

I found a pale yellow pill oblong shap I believe one side says 3601 and the other side has the letter V on it

What pill is white oblong with line down center with nl on one side and 276 on other [ 1 Answers ]

Need to know what pill is white oblong with line down center with nl on one side and 276 on the other side

I have a oblong pink pill with the numbers5114 on it and a little V thing on the bott [ 1 Answers ]

I found a pink oblong pill with the numbers 5114 and a little V thing on the bottom Do you know what kind it is?

View more questions Search