Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmusick3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2010, 07:18 PM
    Bryant air conditioning unit 310AAV/JAV blowing warm air?
    The unit is 2yrs old. Also it has been turned off for two weeks. Checked the filter, very dirty, but a new one in. Still warm air only.
    elephantears Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Oct 18, 2010, 11:52 AM
    Is it a heat pump? Is the outside unit running? Does it work in the heat mode? It may have a stuck reversing valve or a control wiring issue

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air Handler Blowing Warm Air/Outside Unit Humming Only [ 7 Answers ]

We came home yesterday to a 90 degree house. It was 95 degrees here yesterday and my husband left the setting at 72 degrees all day. I'm not sure if this had anything to do with the problem, but we thought it may have frozen/overheated the Carrier system (approx. five years old) during the heat...

Home air conditioning unit is running no air blowing from vents [ 5 Answers ]

My a/c unit runs but, no air coming through vents the temp in house stays the same. I looked at it on the roof and water is heavily dripping from it. The unit is off now

Air conditioning unit blowing warm air [ 2 Answers ]

I live in an apartment with a heating and cooling system that uses water pipes. I'm not familiar with this. My air conditioner blows warm air and when the man from the A/C company comes to check it. He says it's working fine but then a few days later it happens again. What is going on?

Gas furnace blowing cold air (Bryant 310AAV) [ 5 Answers ]

Folks, Could really use some help/advice. I have a Bryant 310AAV gas furnace installed in our home. This is new construction (4 years old) so I assume it's one of the new furnaces that does NOT have a pilot. Here is the problem: The furnace is not blowing any hot air. I've turned the...

View more questions Search