Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hnrowlison Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2010, 03:08 PM
    Contacts and glasses were given to an incorrect patient, should I report this?
    We had a patient come in for an examination and to order glasses and contacts. The optician who did the orders placed the information under another patients name and the merchandise was later dispensed to that incorrect patient. Both parties have been contacted and I have been told that is all we need to do, but I am concerned that the problem may be worse than management says it is. I am curious to know if there is anyone else who should be contacted about this situation.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 21, 2010, 03:34 PM

Was personal information released to the opposite party?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 21, 2010, 05:32 PM

While I wish that no mistakes ever happened, if that is all this was a simple mistake and there is no history of it happening in the past, Also is there a company policy in place so that this sort of thing does not happen in the future ?

But you can of course report it, but what is the motivation to do so

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Incorrect twinning incorrect primary polarity [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to get my A/C running but it won't stay on for 30 seconds it comes on and cuts off. I checked the status light it was blinking rapid continuous incorrect twinning incorrect primary polarity what's wrong with this thing

How to import contacts from my Outlook 2007 contacts to BT Yahoo contacts? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm hoping that if I can import my list of Outlook contacts into BT Yahoo webmail it might stopping blocking emails from known friends. There appear to be no instructions for importing Outlook 2007 contacts into BT Yahoo/Talk21. I am following the instructions for earlier versions of Outlook, have...

Can file own accident report if NJ police information is incorrect? [ 5 Answers ]

I want to know if NJ law will allow my son to file his own police report after an accident? The police took a statement at the scene but the information the officer filed was incorrect... My son called the police so a report could be filed. Everyone agreed the other party was at fault. The damage...

Free glasses? Contacts? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17 and in education. Would I be able to get new glasses if mine have broken? And does the same apply 4 contacts?

Illusions contacts VS Natural touch contacts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Any one got any info on Illusions opeque colored contacts and Natrual Touch opeque colored contacts? Because I want to order some but my budget is very slim. The discroption of the contacts says that they provide depth to the eye... which gives off the illusion that they color you have is the...

View more questions Search