Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kamarla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2010, 01:42 PM
    What's the history on 137 williamsburg lane, woodstock ga?
    I want to know the history of everything that happens in this house at williamsburg lane.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2010, 08:01 AM

Hello K

I don't know everything, but 5 people were slaughtered there in 1942. Their killer was never found, so I'll bet they're still there. Do you see them? Would you ask the older woman where she left my keys?

Thanks,

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mueller climatrol 137-115 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Model 137-115. I came home at lunch the fan was blowing. When I set the thermostat to 70 the burners kick on and heat up and it heats the house. When the house gets to desired temperature the fans stays on, burners go off. I've changed thermostat, same thing...

Should I charge$137 for cleaning a 1500 sq. Ft. Office? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and am trying to find the right price to charge cleaning a 1500 sq. ft. office biwkly. I came up with $137.00, is this a fair price? I was also wondering if I cleaned a 1500 sq. ft. office space, how much is a fair price for once a week cleaning? Per mth?

Were you at Woodstock? Greatest Musicans of that era? Greatest Guitarist of all time? [ 11 Answers ]

Were any of you at Woodstock? I wish I could have gone. I love the bands like The Grateful Dead, Crosby,Stills,Nash,Young,Santana,Canned Heat, Richie Havens. Okay last question, who do you think is the greatest guitarist of all time? You can have a runner up also. I think Stevie Ray Vaughn was the...

A 15 year old w/ I 137 800 MG [ 2 Answers ]

Why would a 15 year old boy want/need 800 miligrams of ibuprofin; and feel the need to hide it. Are there hidden hights/side affects with it or with use of other substances?

View more questions Search